XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dynasty Warriors 8 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3190)
-   -   destroying 1k siege achievement FAST! (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508622)

azaslyd 07-31-2013 05:35 PM

destroying 1k siege achievement FAST!

simple to get this achievement in 15mins, simply complete wei story/hypotical,or until u unlock battle at baidai castle, choose any character, (if you want fast 99) choose begginer equip duel throwing axes as they hit multiple times its 10x faster then using a spear/halberd etc, kill the enemys around ur spawn, then head to most south-eastern base where yueying is, w8 til she says something about juggernauts spawning, then kill all enemies and u will notice 2 spawning juggernauts, lure them into 1 corner, take em both out, then they will keep spawning all time, sometimes 1 will spawn at other side of garrison just take it out and keep repeating, it works on usa, and UK copys, i did it not too long ago, hes the video link of wat to do its in JP tho, but i explained in english wat to do enjoy the 1000 siege achivement :)

blfire 08-01-2013 05:12 AM

I have tried this multiple times but it never works like this... :(

DarkSephiroth 08-01-2013 10:25 AM

I have heard that this is patched already so I haven't even bothered to try it.

widget624 08-01-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth (Post 5915547)
I have heard that this is patched already so I haven't even bothered to try it.

The infinite respawning isn't a glitch so wouldn't have been patched. That happens because Xu Shu is supposed to come along and turn the Juggernaut's into allies. The being able to beat them up in the corner like is shown in that video and gaining so much XP is a glitch but hasn't been patched for all regions.

sucker 08-01-2013 03:10 PM

When will the patch for fixing slow down issue be released?

ponypo2001 08-01-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sucker (Post 5915795)
When will the patch for fixing slow down issue be released?

It's in Microsoft's hand now as it was passed for certification yesterday. Should drop within the next week when MS pulls their finger out of their bottom.

blfire 08-01-2013 06:20 PM

yeah i cannot get this to work at all. They respawn for me but not in the same spot nor do they do it fast....

DarkSephiroth 08-01-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by widget624 (Post 5915569)
The infinite respawning isn't a glitch so wouldn't have been patched. That happens because Xu Shu is supposed to come along and turn the Juggernaut's into allies. The being able to beat them up in the corner like is shown in that video and gaining so much XP is a glitch but hasn't been patched for all regions.

Yeah I thought it was patched because of the exp you gain at the same, cheers!

sansero 08-04-2013 09:28 PM

I will try it i hope its going to work

I UK IDestroya 11-20-2013 07:19 PM

Just done this so definitely not fixed. Just follow the vid :)