XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2465)
-   -   GAME UK Retailer not dispatched yet? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=539524)

Platuni 09-15-2013 09:49 PM

GAME UK Retailer not dispatched yet?

Is this normal for everyone who's ordered from GAME? It says Shipped but does that mean dispatched? I have never ordered from Game before but only did it this time for the pre order bonuses. Starting to worry I won't even get gta on release date. :confused:

I Cullen I 09-15-2013 09:54 PM

mine says shipped but I think it wont leave the warehouse till Monday seeing as its a sunday and all.

lucaspl 09-15-2013 10:12 PM

Mine changed to Shipped on Thursday night but probably won't be send till tmw like Cullen said.

I Cullen I 09-15-2013 10:20 PM

Ive never had a problem with GAME, always got it by the release date. I remember I ordered the big ass box edition of GOW 3 and I was a nervous wreck on release day because it was like 10am and it still hadnt arrived, I was cursing GAME, was never gonna order from them again, at 11am it then arrived lol, so have faith in them.

Platuni 09-15-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Cullen I (Post 5999127)
Ive never had a problem with GAME, always got it by the release date. I remember I ordered the big ass box edition of GOW 3 and I was a nervous wreck on release day because it was like 10am and it still hadnt arrived, I was cursing GAME, was never gonna order from them again, at 11am it then arrived lol, so have faith in them.

I will try! :woop:

Platuni 09-16-2013 11:04 AM

So I'm just wondering if anyone's orders have been dispatched yet? Mine hasn't yet.

BorisCrooks 09-16-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platuni (Post 6000006)
So I'm just wondering if anyone's orders have been dispatched yet? Mine hasn't yet.

Same here as of 12:33 still no e-mail not looking good for tuesday.

Platuni 09-16-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BorisCrooks (Post 6000056)
Same here as of 12:33 still no e-mail not looking good for tuesday.

It's ridiculous.

BorisCrooks 09-16-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platuni (Post 6000098)
It's ridiculous.

Still nothing. Urgh. Suppose ill have to wait till wednesday!

Platuni 09-16-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BorisCrooks (Post 6000146)
Still nothing. Urgh. Suppose ill have to wait till wednesday!

If it doesn't get dispatched in the next 3 hours then we won't be getting tomorrow

BorisCrooks 09-16-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platuni (Post 6000154)
If it doesn't get dispatched in the next 3 hours then we won't be getting tomorrow

Iv never had much luck with game, its only ever turned up a day after dispatch once, and it was dispatched very early in the morning like 11:30. Can always hope.

H2O 09-16-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Cullen I (Post 5999127)
Ive never had a problem with GAME,

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you didn't pre-order the ME3 CE. :(

Although in hindsight maybe they were trying to do me a favour on that one. :p

I buy most of my stuff from shopto (GTA ready for post on Sat & sent today for delivery tomorrow) now and it's getting annoying how Game get so many exclusive editions. I want to buy from someone else FFS! :(

three15 09-16-2013 02:11 PM

Putting my faith in GAME was always going to be risky. I've had no dispatch e-mail but my order has dispatched according to the website. Never had a game early from GAME and usually order from ShopTo but I've fallen out with them.

It's no biggy anyway, plenty of stock around so i'll pop out in the morning if it doesn't arrive.

Platuni 09-16-2013 02:16 PM

I just contacted Game and they say it has been dispatched. "it has been dispatched and he payment has been taken" But yet no payment has been taken away from me.. Edit: My order still says shipped and not dispatched as well. Something is going on.

three15 09-16-2013 02:27 PM

Yep, I have a feeling GAME are in trouble, if they haven't dispatched now there's no way it's getting with people tomorrow. Be the last penny I ever spend with them if they mess this up.

Platuni 09-16-2013 02:52 PM

The thing what makes it worse is they're not answering anyone on twitter with the same problems but they're answering people who are going to the midnight launch..

BorisCrooks 09-16-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platuni (Post 6000294)
The thing what makes it worse is they're not answering anyone on twitter with the same problems but they're answering people who are going to the midnight launch..

Looks like there will be many disappointed game customers, they were taking orders up to 1pm today which are all meant to be processed and dispatched today...

Platuni 09-16-2013 03:51 PM

I thought I'd ring them up just then and they told me this.

The shipped on the order status means its been sent out, it's with the mail service now. So the waiting game starts. If it doesn't arrive I will be having words with them.

BorisCrooks 09-16-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platuni (Post 6000390)
I thought I'd ring them up just then and they told me this.

The shipped on the order status means its been sent out, it's with the mail service now. So the waiting game starts. If it doesn't arrive I will be having words with them.

I thought they would send you an e-mail saying its been dispatched? We shall just have to wait, ill probably send it back and buy it somewhere else if it doesnt turn up tomorrow.

Platuni 09-16-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BorisCrooks (Post 6000409)
I thought they would send you an e-mail saying its been dispatched? We shall just have to wait, ill probably send it back and buy it somewhere else if it doesnt turn up tomorrow.

Forgot to mention that they said there is a problem with the email service. My payment still hasn't come out of my bank though but they say it has

BorisCrooks 09-16-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platuni (Post 6000424)
Forgot to mention that they said there is a problem with the email service. My payment still hasn't come out of my bank though but they say it has

Was just gonna ask you about payment, still no money taken. I doubt they would release it without payment being taken..

I Cullen I 09-16-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2O (Post 6000207)
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you didn't pre-order the ME3 CE. :(

Although in hindsight maybe they were trying to do me a favour on that one. :p

I buy most of my stuff from shopto (GTA ready for post on Sat & sent today for delivery tomorrow) now and it's getting annoying how Game get so many exclusive editions. I want to buy from someone else FFS! :(

No I didnt lol, ive been using Shopto the last few years, but use game now & again because of the exclusive editions. I still think it will arrive on release day, i just have that "feeling" lol.

JonnyNumber1 09-16-2013 04:37 PM

I just got an email from DPD telling me that mines is on it's way tomorrow. Dunno if that helps out.

Platuni 09-16-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BorisCrooks (Post 6000438)
Was just gonna ask you about payment, still no money taken. I doubt they would release it without payment being taken..

True..

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyNumber1 (Post 6000477)
I just got an email from DPD telling me that mines is on it's way tomorrow. Dunno if that helps out.

Is this from Game yeah? I haven't had an email

cheevo360 09-16-2013 05:54 PM

Don't buy games from GAME. It is crap. Not because of game not arrive on day or release or day before release either but also they weak business as well.

Never trust GAME so this why I finished with them since Sept 2010.

Shopto.net and amazon.co.uk is best!!!! Never have any problem with them.

So better quit GAME and stop support. I sometime wish GAME closed down already lol but dislike people losing jobs though.

BorisCrooks 09-16-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheevo360 (Post 6000629)
Don't buy games from GAME. It is crap. Not because of game not arrive on day or release or day before release either but also they weak business as well.

Never trust GAME so this why I finished with them since Sept 2010.

Shopto.net and amazon.co.uk is best!!!! Never have any problem with them.

So better quit GAME and stop support. I sometime wish GAME closed down already lol but dislike people losing jobs though.

They have let me down on several occasions don't know why i havent gone elsewhere, amazon has let me down before so im not a big fan of them either. May have to try shopto, either way if it doesnt turn up tomorrow i shall send the one i eventually get back and buy one tomorrow elsewhere.

JonnyNumber1 09-16-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platuni (Post 6000547)
True..

Is this from Game yeah? I haven't had an email

Yeah this is from Game, it's the CE though. I had an issue on the 14th when they tried to take the payment from my bank account but the bank of Scotland stopped them as it came up as Fraud. So I ended up with an email telling me my order was cancelled.

Long story short they phoned me back up and everything went through ok again and DPD will deliver it out to me tomorrow.

Platuni 09-16-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyNumber1 (Post 6000689)
Yeah this is from Game, it's the CE though. I had an issue on the 14th when they tried to take the payment from my bank account but the bank of Scotland stopped them as it came up as Fraud. So I ended up with an email telling me my order was cancelled.

Long story short they phoned me back up and everything went through ok again and DPD will deliver it out to me tomorrow.

Ah that's because the order was above 100. You are able to track it. I only ordered the special edition. I wish I could have ordered it from elsewhere..

Drazer76 09-16-2013 07:19 PM

Also, bear in mind when it is the weekend, the money is taken but takes a while to show up on your accounts.
It isn't an instant process to show it. But it will have been taken

Platuni 09-16-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drazer76 (Post 6000770)
Also, bear in mind when it is the weekend, the money is taken but takes a while to show up on your accounts.
It isn't an instant process to show it. But it will have been taken

Nope it hasn't my amount available is still the same as my balance