XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2465)
-   -   Anyone write up a 100% checklist yet? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=540021)

atheistatic 09-17-2013 04:08 PM

Anyone write up a 100% checklist yet?
 
Any available yet?
If not I might write one up...

Maka 09-17-2013 04:10 PM

There will be a guide with all the information probably within the next few days.

People look for information when guides aren't posted early, and complain when they are posted early but not complete, so you can't win.

BiggD 09-17-2013 04:37 PM

Me, B A R 4 D, Maka, Nozza, PowerPyx, and xHunter are all working on the guide together in the coming days.

It'll be up by Thursday when it's ready. We did not want to post it early because people complain too much when there isn't enough information in it.

Barad 09-17-2013 04:56 PM

I think the rules also say we can't post guides until they're at least 80% complete or they'll just get taken down.

Patience.

Maka 09-17-2013 05:06 PM

Ok here is what is required for the 100% achievement:
Spaceship Parts: 50/50
Letter Scraps: 50/50
Knife Flights: 8/15
Under the Bridges: 25/50
Stunt Jumps: 25/50
Properties: 5/25

Nuclear waste (30), Submarine Pieces (30), Epsilon Tracts (10) & Hidden Packages (12) are NOT needed for 100% completion but may be required for other achievements!

I will have a thread with most of the collectibles hopefully by tomorrow night.

KFZ Scrubs 09-17-2013 05:20 PM

Dang... ya'll getting to work. Can't wait. I'm going to be taking my time with this one. I couldn't even concentrate, game looked so gorgeous when i started playing

BiggD 09-17-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KFZ Scrubs (Post 6002294)
Dang... ya'll getting to work. Can't wait. I'm going to be taking my time with this one. I couldn't even concentrate, game looked so gorgeous when i started playing

Between the 6 of us and help from everyone here, it's going to be a HUGE guide :D

Sgt Hartman 87 09-17-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maka (Post 6002280)
Ok here is what is required for the 100% achievement:
Spaceship Parts: 50/50
Letter Scraps: 50/50
Knife Flights: 8/15
Under the Bridges: 25/50
Stunt Jumps: 25/50
Properties: 5/25

Nuclear waste (30), Submarine Pieces (30), Epsilon Tracts (10) & Hidden Packages (12) are NOT needed for 100% completion but may be required for other achievements!

I will have a thread with most of the collectibles hopefully by tomorrow night.

Found this earlier.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5571...ion-checklist/

Blind x360a 09-17-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maka (Post 6002280)
Ok here is what is required for the 100% achievement:
Spaceship Parts: 50/50
Letter Scraps: 50/50
Knife Flights: 8/15
Under the Bridges: 25/50
Stunt Jumps: 25/50
Properties: 5/25

Nuclear waste (30), Submarine Pieces (30), Epsilon Tracts (10) & Hidden Packages (12) are NOT needed for 100% completion but may be required for other achievements!

I will have a thread with most of the collectibles hopefully by tomorrow night.

So do we have to get gold on every single mission? Only played 1 last night and got bronze but wondering if I'm gonna have to redo it.

Darth VeX 09-17-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind x360a (Post 6002344)
So do we have to get gold on every single mission? Only played 1 last night and got bronze but wondering if I'm gonna have to redo it.

I don't think so. But you do need to get 70 Gold's from Missions & Strangers and Freaks for another achievo.

So there will probably be at least some amount of replaying missions to get 1000/1000.

Drazer76 09-17-2013 06:18 PM

Yeah, cos getting golds is pretty hard =/
Thankfully replaying them you can just work on each tick to get the gold - some of them you'd never achieve it all in one go..

Blind x360a 09-17-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth VeX (Post 6002352)
I don't think so. But you do need to get 70 Gold's from Missions & Strangers and Freaks for another achievo.

So there will probably be at least some amount of replaying missions to get 1000/1000.

Yeah I noticed that, but if we can pick and choose the easier ones that's better.

Noob question: Is there a way to tell the things you gotta do to get hold while you're on the mission? For the repo one I didn't know I had to beat him and whatever else it entailed until I was finished.

cjdavies 09-17-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maka (Post 6002181)
There will be a guide with all the information probably within the next few days.

People look for information when guides aren't posted early, and complain when they are posted early but not complete, so you can't win.

People have no patience do they? Only came out today.

Crimson Ridley 09-17-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind x360a (Post 6002344)
So do we have to get gold on every single mission? Only played 1 last night and got bronze but wondering if I'm gonna have to redo it.

I don't believe you do. The achievement for the Gold challenges also states 70 need to be done. With the missions, Strangers and Freaks available you won't need to do them all.

Maka 09-17-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind x360a (Post 6002344)
So do we have to get gold on every single mission? Only played 1 last night and got bronze but wondering if I'm gonna have to redo it.

Not for 100% completion achievement, but there's an achievement for 70 gold medals.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.