XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2465)
-   -   Bail Bonds Locations (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=540194)

IEvil IMonkey 09-18-2013 01:11 PM

Bail Bonds Locations

2 Attachment(s)
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for the locations of the bail bonds missions so here are the first 2. Hopefully others can add some more to get a good guide going :)

#1 Ralph Ostrowski

Davis Quartz Quarry

Attachment 8223

#2 Larry Tupper

Grand Senora Desert

Attachment 8224

#3 Glenn Scoville

On top of Mount Chiliad (just southeast of the cable car station)

#4 Curtis Weaver (Thanks to Nozza x360a for this one)

He is located at the North-east point of the map. From Paleto Bay (the town on the North-west coast), head East along the main road. Keep going until the map shows a road that has a little loop in it.

Just a little down from that, is a hidden trailer park. If you zoom in on the map, you can see the grey road coming off the main carriage way. It looks like a snakes tongue.

Here's an image to help.

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/soluce...Weaver%201.jpg

JelmerF 09-18-2013 01:17 PM

Maybe do it a bit more professionally, with a maybe completely unlocked map, or even better, use the map that came separately with the game instead of using the horrible pictures you took from your tv.

I understand man, you like to post something for your post count, and want to get a thread starting, but come on.

IEvil IMonkey 09-18-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JelmerF (Post 6003673)
Maybe do it a bit more professionally, with a maybe completely unlocked map, or even better, use the map that came separately with the game instead of using the horrible pictures you took from your tv.

I understand man, you like to post something for your post count, and want to get a thread starting, but come on.

If you can do better then go for it instead of moaning about it!!

The map is just fine for showing the locations of the people. The whole point of the missions is to track them down so be grateful as I have now changed the pictures (just for you) It shows the lake and airfield in Blain County to give you a direction to head in - like I'm going to ruin the map that came with the game by pinpointing locations on it!

If you ain't going to help with the thread content then don't bother posting just to get YOUR post count up!

iSs Baillie 09-18-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey (Post 6003682)
If you can do better then go it!!

The map is just fine for showing the locations of the people. It shows the lake and airfield in Blain County to give you a direction to head in - like I'm going to ruin the map that came with the game by pinpointing locations on it!

If you ain't going to help with the thread content then don't bother posting just to get YOUR post count up!

Yeah, I agree. It's pretty obvious where to go with this, thanks for the help.

IEvil IMonkey 09-18-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iSs Baillie (Post 6003696)
Yeah, I agree. It's pretty obvious where to go with this, thanks for the help.

Cheers :) Images have been updated to a FULL map just to keep him happy though.

SHiiFT 09-18-2013 02:02 PM

thanks for this man was struggling with this

Tieg 09-18-2013 04:24 PM

Maybe I'll post for my post count lmao....seriously some people just don't appreciate other people's ideas. This is helpful...as for the flamer...why don't you shove your post count.

bLaKgRaVy 09-18-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JelmerF (Post 6003673)

Holy shit, how ungrateful are you? Ass.

LAFTA 09-18-2013 04:41 PM

Thanks for this, was struggling to find the second guy. After checking a few locations that it looked like, on the map, I thought I would have a look for a thread.

Thanks again.

MA5TER BLAST3R 09-18-2013 05:10 PM

thanks..big help!!

cheevo360 09-18-2013 05:33 PM

Which main character need for this. I use Michael but mission not there so must be time based of day or night or what?

FeatherbottomMR 09-18-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheevo360 (Post 6004082)
Which main character need for this. I use Michael but mission not there so must be time based of day or night or what?

I believe it is Trevor that does it

IEvil IMonkey 09-18-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheevo360 (Post 6004082)

Trevor gets them via email once he meets the bail bond women out in the desert which shows up as an ? on the map.

If anyone adds #4 onwards I will move them to the top and put a credit next to it.

cheevo360 09-18-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeatherbottomMR (Post 6004091)
I believe it is Trevor that does it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheevo360 View Post
Trevor gets them via email once he meets the bail bond women out in the desert which shows up as an ? on the map.

Thank you for both of you. I will have wait until Trevor is unlock for playable. :)

Grey Delta 09-18-2013 07:13 PM

I got this first mission earlier and didn't have a clue where it was (although I didn't look that hard) so this will be helpful.

Also, you're a complete cheeky bastard for posting this thread to up your post count, that one post on the end of your odd 2000 posts... :p

Nozza XBA 09-18-2013 09:45 PM

#4 is located at the northest point of the map. From Paleto Bay (the town on the north west coast), head east along the main road. Keep going until the map shows a road that has a little loop in it.

Just a little down from that, is a hidden trailer park. If you zoom in on the map, you can see the grey road coming off the main carriage way. It looks like a snakes tongue.

Here's an image to help.

mchief014 09-18-2013 09:46 PM

Thanks for the effort. I couldn't see the pics but now I know the location.

Slow2die 09-18-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nozza x360a (Post 6004607)
#4 is located at the northest point of the map. From Paleto Bay (the town on the north west coast), head east along the main road. Keep going until the map shows a road that has a little loop in it.

Here's an image to help.

Oh god you didn't take a picture of your TV did you? That guy will freak out.

dj_racey_jc 09-18-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slow2die (Post 6004621)

Dont think they did look like the same picture I saw on a french website about the bail bond locations. Probably just put a img link in their post.

Nozza XBA 09-18-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slow2die (Post 6004621)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_racey_jc (Post 6004640)
Dont think they did look like the same picture I saw on a french website about the bail bond locations. Probably just put a img link in their post.

This^

Really scared for what the next one will be, but I haven't had that email yet.

Rascalov 09-18-2013 10:58 PM

I think this might be missable. I killed the first guy and the second guy hasn't shown up. I might have killed him as well without realising - not sure. If you kill any of them does that screw up the achievement?

azGRIMES 09-18-2013 11:13 PM

Anybody know where #4 is? The hobo camp?

edit: sorry, had this page open for a while and forgot to refresh before posting.

Nozza XBA 09-19-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rascalov (Post 6004729)
I think this might be missable. I killed the first guy and the second guy hasn't shown up. I might have killed him as well without realising - not sure. If you kill any of them does that screw up the achievement?

The achievement is missable to my knowledge but it's from killing all of them and not saving/handing over at least one for the achievement.

I killed bounties #2/3 but I still got an email from Maude for #4. So killing them should not void you receiving the missions, only not handing a bounty over alive will.

SHiiFT 09-19-2013 12:54 PM

sweet all 4 now :D

colburn 09-19-2013 01:39 PM

thanks for this it helped me alot i was looking at the map i got with the game for hours trying to fine these people :D

convict 09-19-2013 02:52 PM

Thanks for posting this. I could not find the second guy.

BiggD 09-19-2013 03:39 PM

Hey, if it's alright with you, I'm going to link this thread in the Achievement Guide/Roadmap.

CheetyPants1327 09-19-2013 03:41 PM

Posting for post count :woop:

metallicorphan 09-19-2013 04:29 PM

annoyed at hell at this,i couldn't find the 2nd guy so travelled everywhere in a car to show all the map(and realised afterwards i should have used my blimp)

and the only place on the map that looked like the picture on the phone i went to but no one was there,now according to your post,the place i went to was
correct

and also,is there only 4 Bail bond missions???EDIT: NVM i have seen that there are more

Xerofox 09-19-2013 06:05 PM

Here you go, everything I have done so far in one picture

http://www.gfxuploader.com/images/sp...q9xv96cmf8.png