XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1836)
-   -   Trouble getting medals in DX+ (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542959)

xcinder360 09-28-2013 09:35 PM

Trouble getting medals in DX+

I've unlocked 8 of the 12 new medals introduced in the DX+ update, but four of them I can't seem to unlock, therefore preventing me from unlocking the Classic skin (which I'd LOVE to unlock):

My Worst Enemy - I'm following the instructions given by the medal (Achieve a new personal best three times in Score Attack - 5 Minutes), but even after replaying all the courses and getting new high scores, this medal just won't unlock.

First Time Sharing,
Advanced Sharing,
Sharing Master - No matter what I try to share with my Facebook account, I get the following error every time after pressing 'Share:'

"Sorry, there was a problem connecting your account or sharing to Facebook. Try again later. Status code: 0x838107D2"

I've shared other achievements from other games from the dashboard with no trouble at all, so I'm thinking it's a glitch with the game.

Anybody else having these issues?

MoldyClay87 09-29-2013 08:27 AM

I haven't been able to do the Facebook sharing ones at all. I tried various different achievements & medals. Like you said, I am able to share normal achievements/completed games all the time (an error sometimes, but usually works right after).

Haven't tried the other one. I got the one for beating a personal best and a few others by accident.

magixman 10-05-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xcinder360 (Post 6020985)
"Sorry, there was a problem connecting your account or sharing to Facebook. Try again later. Status code: 0x838107D2"

I've shared other achievements from other games from the dashboard with no trouble at all, so I'm thinking it's a glitch with the game.

I've got the same problem too. Hehe, guess we all really want that 'free unlock' :p

No worries, it will prolly be fixed soon

stonefry 10-07-2013 09:24 PM

I am in the same boat. I can't unlock the same 4 medals.

MoldyClay87 12-06-2013 08:27 AM

I'm sure nobody will see this, but I booted up the game again recently and I don't even see the -option- to share the achievements in-game anymore.

Is it impossible to get that skin now?

my2k2zx2 03-13-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoldyClay87 (Post 6133077)
I'm sure nobody will see this, but I booted up the game again recently and I don't even see the -option- to share the achievements in-game anymore.

Is it impossible to get that skin now?

I can confirm that you can still get the skin. Last night I finished the last 3 medals I needed to get it. Once you share a medal on FB, that option goes away for that medal.

I had not played the Mountain course before so I used that to beat my record 3 times. I also used that course for the 1.5M and 1.8M medals. After I got the last medal, the option to download the classic skin popped up.