XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2465)
-   -   Strangers and Freaks not showing up (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548741)

KnightWhoSaysNi 10-14-2013 01:56 AM

Strangers and Freaks not showing up
 
I'm missing a bunch of Stranger and Freak missions. I've almost completed the main missions, will they show up then? Do I need to buy properties for them to show up or just be in the area?

I know I've got at least two more with the lady and the two truck missions. I've got none of the UFO missions or letter missions. And a couple others.

Any thoughts?

M0rpheus 10-14-2013 01:18 PM

yeah I'm almost at the end of the storyline and still need 4 freak missions, don't know about the lady and the 2 truck missions, but like the ufo mission and the letter missions you only get those if you had all alien parts and all letters... do you all got them?? than it's weird it's not popping on yr screen

The Zen Ninja 10-14-2013 01:39 PM

there are 2 that you wont get until after you beat the game...well one when you beat the game and 1 for 100%

you get 1 when you buy the submarine salvage place too, I think thats the only one property related.

Necrophage33 10-14-2013 05:49 PM

Here are a few I can think of off the top of my head that don't just pop up on the map:

Last Dom mission after you complete all parachute jumps.

I believe you have to call Tonya to get at least one of the tow truck missions to pop up. I called her to initiate the 3rd one, the rest came naturally.

The very last one is a Franklin mission and it's after you get 100% game completion.

One is for Michael after you buy the Sonar Collections Dock (northwest corner) as him.

One for Trevor (that starts a string of them) after you beat the game.

One after collecting all space ship parts.

One after collecting all letter scraps.

A long string of side missions that unlock only as Michael when you search the internet for Epsilon (see the Kifflom achievement).

The first bunch of Vinewood Souvenirs missions as Trevor are on your map as faint orange circles, which I didn't notice/forgot about for quite a while.

That's all I can think of. If you're only going for 100% game completion, you only have to worry about Franklin's side missions (aside from the one that unlocks after you get 100% game completion, obviously). Hope this helps.

cjdavies 10-14-2013 06:46 PM

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=540907

Scroll down a bit, tells you how they unlock.

Vein 666 10-14-2013 06:46 PM

I've completed the game and I only need one more for 100%. "Pulling one last favor" will not f'ing show up for me. I've called Tonya and all I get is the answering machine. I just sit in-game as Franklin and nothing....

Killerchronic 10-14-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vein 666 (Post 6047762)
I've completed the game and I only need one more for 100%. "Pulling one last favor" will not f'ing show up for me. I've called Tonya and all I get is the answering machine. I just sit in-game as Franklin and nothing....

Go to franklins house, she is there for that one, no call. And by house i mean his aunts, she is doing her thing there.

I've just done it about 10mins ago ;)

KnightWhoSaysNi 10-14-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necrophage33 (Post 6047714)
Here are a few I can think of off the top of my head that don't just pop up on the map:

Last Dom mission after you complete all parachute jumps.

I believe you have to call Tonya to get at least one of the tow truck missions to pop up. I called her to initiate the 3rd one, the rest came naturally.

The very last one is a Franklin mission and it's after you get 100% game completion.

One is for Michael after you buy the Sonar Collections Dock (northwest corner) as him.

One for Trevor (that starts a string of them) after you beat the game.

One after collecting all space ship parts.

One after collecting all letter scraps.

A long string of side missions that unlock only as Michael when you search the internet for Epsilon (see the Kifflom achievement).

The first bunch of Vinewood Souvenirs missions as Trevor are on your map as faint orange circles, which I didn't notice/forgot about for quite a while.

That's all I can think of. If you're only going for 100% game completion, you only have to worry about Franklin's side missions (aside from the one that unlocks after you get 100% game completion, obviously). Hope this helps.

Awesome. Thanks for the help. I didn't know I had to collect both all letters AND spaceship parts first. Also didn't know about the Epsilon thing either.

Vein 666 10-15-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killerchronic (Post 6048010)
Go to franklins house, she is there for that one, no call. And by house i mean his aunts, she is doing her thing there.

I've just done it about 10mins ago ;)

Awesome, thanks. I'll check it out.

Vein 666 10-16-2013 12:05 AM

I'm at Franklin's house... NO TONYA. His Aunt just keeps talking about her vagina. F me.

Vein 666 10-19-2013 02:50 PM

Just got Tonya's last mission to pull up using a method from R* support. So here it is for other's that may have the same problem.

- Try connecting to GTA Online in Solo Mode, and immediately after getting in, return to Story Mode, or saving to another slot in GTA Online and then returning to Story Mode.

Worked for me.

jrossiter13 10-20-2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vein 666 (Post 6054038)
Just got Tonya's last mission to pull up using a method from R* support. So here it is for other's that may have the same problem.

- Try connecting to GTA Online in Solo Mode, and immediately after getting in, return to Story Mode, or saving to another slot in GTA Online and then returning to Story Mode.

Worked for me.

You total legend, this works. the 'last one' would not appear having messed around with 100% status (UFOS, submarine searching, getting the jet from the fort... etc) for like days (real-life ones). Tried your trick and bang, the '?' appeared.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.