XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2465)
-   -   Can't save pictures from Snapmatic (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549890)

Emivader 10-20-2013 06:37 AM

Can't save pictures from Snapmatic

Everytime I take a picture with the phone and try to save it, it says that the online service is not available in my account. I've already linked all my accounts with Social Club and even created/joined a crew but I can't still store my pics in the gallery. Is there any fix for this?

DEG23 10-20-2013 07:30 AM

I think you need to enable social networking in your account options. I had the same message popping up and since changing the settings, it's worked fine.

Emivader 10-20-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEG23 (Post 6055086)
I think you need to enable social networking in your account options. I had the same message popping up and since changing the settings, it's worked fine.

I've already linked Facebook and Twitter but that doesn't seem to change anything

cjdavies 10-20-2013 08:46 AM

Are you a Silver member?

Then again I used to have that when I was Silver, but for some reason since an early update I can save them and I am still on Silver.

Emivader 10-20-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjdavies (Post 6055111)
Are you a Silver member?

Then again I used to have that when I was Silver, but for some reason since an early update I can save them and I am still on Silver.

I'm gold and online is working just fine, but I still can't save pics in both online and story mode, considering the fact that I already linked all my gaming and social accounts to Rockstar and the recent update didn't fix anything :(

KiDDo 10-20-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEG23 (Post 6055086)

That's a strange thing I've noticed as well. When the game came out I had disabled social networking in my privacy settings. I never had problems with uploading the pictures. But after installing patch 1.02 or 1.03 (don't remember which one) I got the same message, kinda weird...

Killerchronic 10-21-2013 04:03 AM

While no solution, i have neither my fb or twitter accounts linked and its fine for me so they are not a requirement (and if they do become one im out :P i wont be forced there, i barely use either, not logged fb in 8+ weeks as it so keeps yelling at me lol)

SpinelesS 10-21-2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emivader (Post 6055094)
I've already linked Facebook and Twitter but that doesn't seem to change anything

They meant your Xbox's privacy settings, not GTA V's.

From Xbox dashboard: settings/privacy/change settings/customize and see if Social Network Sharing is set to allowed

EDIT: From your Rockstar social page I checked your Facebook and twitter feeds and the game hasn't posted a single message on either, so I think there is a good chance it is your XBOX's privacy settings.

DEG23 10-21-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpinelesS (Post 6056193)
They meant your Xbox's privacy settings, not GTA V's.

From Xbox dashboard: settings/privacy/change settings/customize and see if Social Network Sharing is set to allowed

EDIT: From your Rockstar social page I checked your Facebook and twitter feeds and the game hasn't posted a single message on either, so I think there is a good chance it is your XBOX's privacy settings.

Was just about to clarify that this ^^^ was what I was talking about. As soon as I allowed Social Networking I had no problems.

Emivader 10-22-2013 02:14 AM

I already had my social network sharing allowed, I resat the preferences but that still doesn't allow me to take photos :(