XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2465)
-   -   How do i get my accuracy up? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=550217)

SpaceOddity 10-22-2013 09:06 PM

How do i get my accuracy up?
 
I have looked around but I haven't found a definitive answer. I have been trying get these 100% requirements but have been struggling to get the accuracy based ones.

Is it just about getting headshots?? Because i'm finding this to be an impossible feat.

Dante Kasai 10-22-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceOddity (Post 6058434)
I have looked around but I haven't found a definitive answer. I have been trying get these 100% requirements but have been struggling to get the accuracy based ones.

Is it just about getting headshots?? Because i'm finding this to be an impossible feat.

Accuracy is all about not missing bullets.

In other words, try not to miss. The game will specifically ask for headshots if that is a requirement for the gold.

Necrophage33 10-22-2013 09:39 PM

You're probably better off skipping the gold medals on missions that have an accuracy requirement. They're the toughest ones usually, and a pain cause it's hard to know if you'll pass until after the mission is over, then you have to redo it all. There are plenty to get a gold medal on that have no accuracy requirements, assuming you'll only working on enough gold medals for the achievement.

SpaceOddity 10-22-2013 09:44 PM

Thanks!!!! So it doesn't matter where my bullets hit as long as they hit the target? That's means I have been really sucking at shooting

SpaceOddity 10-22-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necrophage33 (Post 6058474)
You're probably better off skipping the gold medals on missions that have an accuracy requirement. They're the toughest ones usually, and a pain cause it's hard to know if you'll pass until after the mission is over, then you have to redo it all. There are plenty to get a gold medal on that have no accuracy requirements, assuming you'll only working on enough gold medals for the achievement.

I wish I would have thought of that before hand. I have got like 15 missions where I'm 1 requirement off getting a gold medal unfortunately most of them are accuracy based.

Dante Kasai 10-22-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceOddity (Post 6058482)
Thanks!!!! So it doesn't matter where my bullets hit as long as they hit the target? That's means I have been really sucking at shooting

No problem :) if you're not hitting your targets, try using a single shot pistol to take down opponents. More controlled so less bullets lost. Just make sure to use lots of cover to take advantage of your regenerative health.

Killerchronic 10-22-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodring (Post 6058499)
Just make sure to use lots of cover to take advantage of your regenerative health.

Thats only if you go below 50% and if you are doing that alot then you are doing something very wrong.


As said accuracy is about hitting the target, make sure you are using the classic GTA style targetting and use small bursts if using anything but a single shot gun. Time things carefully so as not to pop out when no one is around to be shot, youll find you can lose alot of accuracy there when people are just poking a head up and auto aim targets them but the cover still blocks the shots.

If you don't rush (which in some missions i do understand is almost impossible) you can keep accuracy easily above 90% and if you go snails pace then 100% is poss.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.