||11-03-2013 09:42 AM
Rumble Roses into WWE '12...
I've been trying to recreate the Rumble Roses roster on my WWE games (starting with WWE '12), and I've been lucky enough to find basic downloads for all of the main playable characters except Makoto Aihara. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to fill out their other 3 attire slots with their Superstar look, then the attires of their other persona. I've found some moveset data, but the problem I have is that I can't really find a source to work out the rest of their abilities and attributes, so I thought I'd get the opinion of the people here.
What numbers would you give to each of the Roses for these attributes? Just in case you haven't played I'll give a basic description of what each does then some WWE '12 game stats (from 2011) for comparison (Top Superstar, Top Diva/Superstar with same score, Middling Diva for reference, Lowest Diva)...
- Strike Power: Damage done by strikes. (100 - Big Show, 75 - Kharma/Dolph Ziggler, 65 - Trish Stratus, 50 - Bella Twins)
- Grapple Power: Damage done by grapple moves. (100 - Big Show, 75 - Kharma/R-Truth, 65 - Trish Stratus, 45 - Maryse)
- Submission: Damage done by submission holds. (96 - Undertaker, 85 - Natalya/Big Show, 60 - Michelle McCool, 55 - Bella Twins)
- Strike Defence: How often strikes are blocked. (93 - Shawn Michaels, 70 - Kharma/Trish Stratus/Eve Torres/Big Show/Mark Henry, 60 - Bella Twins, 45 - Maryse)
- Grapple Defence: How often grapples are reversed. (95 - Shawn Michaels, 80 - Natalya/Evan Bourne, 65 - Michelle McCool, 55 - Maryse/Kelly Kelly)
- Speed: General movement and attack speed. (95 - Evan Bourne, 80 - Layla/Michelle McCool/Kelly Kelly/Maryse/Randy Orton, 70 - Trish Stratus/Bella Twins, 55 - Kharma)
- Agility: Turnbuckle climbing and jump length. (97 - Evan Bourne, 85- Eve Torres/Tyson Kidd, 75 - Trish Stratus/Bella Twins, 50 - Kharma)
- Adrenaline: Think of this as stamina, the more you have, the more you can run before getting tired. (95 - Daniel Bryan, 85 - Eve Torres/Kelly Kelly/Layla, 80 - Trish Stratus/Bella Twins, 55 - Kharma)
- Recovery: Speed of recovery from a stunned state. (94 - Shawn Michaels, 80 - Trish Stratus/Kane/Undertaker, 75 - Bella Twins, 65 - Beth Phoenix)
- Durability: As it sounds, this is pretty much the hit point statistic. (93 - Shawn Michaels, 75 - Kharma/R-Truth/Sin Cara, 50 - Bella Twins, 45 - Layla)
- Charisma: How quickly your special move bar fills, or how much you connect with the audience. (100 - Rock/Austin, 95 - Trish Stratus/Triple H, 90 - Kelly Kelly, 80 - Kharma/John Morrison, 75 - Layla)
- Tag Team: How much damage tag moves do. (100 - Legion of Doom, 94 - Edge, 90 - Layla/Brothers of Destruction, 75 - Bella Twins, 55 - Kharma)