XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   GTA Online (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3334)
-   -   New Fast RP Method Needed (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=555998)

Syrinx 11-19-2013 09:00 PM

New Fast RP Method Needed
 
Ok so we all know about the new cuts that have been made and I think 95% think its stupid, me included.

What we need now is to find a new way of earning it, I mean I know they didn't change Survival so you still get 3400 RP and 20000 $ but it is a bit time consuming.

If anyone knows or finds anything please post it here.

Thanks

Flibbity Floid 11-19-2013 09:09 PM

Yes! Abuse more ways to "earn" RP and $ so they continue to nerf things?

Brilliant!


Finding another glitch or RP abuse isn't going to make things better. It's potentially going to make things worse.



You people are the ones ruining the game.


It only takes about 20 minutes give or take to complete Sandy Survival or processed with one person or more. That's an easy legit 20k.

Hippie Dolphin 11-19-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid (Post 6102284)
Yes! Abuse more ways to "earn" RP and $ so they continue to nerf things?

Brilliant!


Finding another glitch or RP abuse isn't going to make things better. It's potentially going to make things worse.



You people are the ones ruining the game.

Damn dude stop going to all these threads and antagonizing people who just want to grind to level 100

Dante Kasai 11-19-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid (Post 6102284)
Yes! Abuse more ways to "earn" RP and $ so they continue to nerf things?

Brilliant!


Finding another glitch or RP abuse isn't going to make things better. It's potentially going to make things worse.



You people are the ones ruining the game.


It only takes about 20 minutes give or take to complete Sandy Survival or processed with one person or more. That's an easy legit 20k.

People abusing ridiculously easy ways to level up deserve ridicule, but those who got left behind and are A. being destroyed by higher levels and B. have no reasonable way of leveling up really don't have much of a choice.

Flibbity Floid 11-19-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hippie Dolphin (Post 6102287)
Damn dude stop going to all these threads and antagonizing people who just want to grind to level 100

I'm not antagonizing. They've been nerfing these things BECAUSE players are grinding the same high paying things over and over.

"I" am truly grinding to level 100. Level 70 and putting in a decent amount of time. There's a difference between grind and abuse and everyone is looking for the abusive way and expecting no penalties to surface as they have been.

Quote:

People abusing ridiculously easy ways to level up deserve ridicule, but those who got left behind and are A. being destroyed by higher levels and B. have no reasonable way of leveling up really don't have much of a choice.
It's not that. My gripe is people are bugging out bc others got caught cheating and everyone is being "penalized". What's the solution to them? Find more ways to abuse. I'm reasonably leveling up and complaining NIL about not getting some super duper reward over and over. I'm playing the game as legit as I can assume. I'm just saying getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar doesn't mean go for the next jar. If anything, it's just showing me that everyone wants the easy way out but want more for what they deserve. Greed is greed.

shaunsuk03 11-19-2013 10:18 PM

GTA 5 is 100x better when they give decent RP and $. i started a second character a few days back and was having fun modding up cars and racing them. everyone knows why R* did this lol. now people will find some money glitch or exploit just like what happened when they removed the jobs replay function.

ServeChilled 11-20-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid (Post 6102294)
I'm not antagonizing. They've been nerfing these things BECAUSE players are grinding the same high paying things over and over.

"I" am truly grinding to level 100. Level 70 and putting in a decent amount of time. There's a difference between grind and abuse and everyone is looking for the abusive way and expecting no penalties to surface as they have been.



It's not that. My gripe is people are bugging out bc others got caught cheating and everyone is being "penalized". What's the solution to them? Find more ways to abuse. I'm reasonably leveling up and complaining NIL about not getting some super duper reward over and over. I'm playing the game as legit as I can assume. I'm just saying getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar doesn't mean go for the next jar. If anything, it's just showing me that everyone wants the easy way out but want more for what they deserve. Greed is greed.

bro you've got your tongue so far up R*'s ass its hilarious. So your saying if someone pushes the "Replay" button their cheating? You say your "playing the game as legit as I can". Is there a certain amount of time in a give'n day that one should play? I'm I cheating if I grind more than 4hrs a day towards my rank? And you closing shot is the best, as you would never say anything discouraging against you buddies over at R* yet you talk about everyone wants the easy way out and GREED... WTF do call "Shark Card"? Greed my friend, Greed...

DarkxMaterials 11-20-2013 02:43 AM

Edit: Testing with a friend.

hype 11-20-2013 02:57 AM

only an idiot would blame "the people abusing" instead of the ones making numerous YouTube videos begging for likes/subscribes.

how the fuck are any of you on a high horse when you're a member of a website that promotes ways of boosting & explanations of ways to get achievements instead of doing them the old fashioned way as was intended?

i swear i hate some of you fucking idiots man.

Zeppelin 856 11-20-2013 03:56 AM

I would say play the game like it's meant to be played and wait for Triple XP.

Jesseeh 11-20-2013 06:31 AM

After the patch 1.06 armored trucks still spawns after every 10 seconds - 2 minutes you destroy one. Those'll get you 2000 RP per truck. Though sometimes they might not give you RP and/or money bags.

I just do Coveted for the money (12,000$) and you get 1250(?) RP when you finish it on Easy / Normal and it takes around three minutes to do.

HamKet 11-20-2013 08:38 AM

Just putting this out there: I was playing with my brother just now, and we played a 2-lap race called Shore Up, in Sandy Shores, I think it is a new one from the Beach Bum DLC. Anyway, at the end of my first lap, I got a giant bar of RP added. My brother said he got a message that I set a world record at the same time, so it might be a fluke. He says he didn't get anything, but I don't think he was paying attention.

We replayed it immediately, and I got the same giant bar of RP at the end of lap 1. It certainly seems like the kind of RP Criminal Records gave, but I'm not sure. It was enough to fill up my bar one third of the way, and I'm at level 94. The race itself is kind of long, taking bout 3 minutes for two laps.

Nytmares 13 11-20-2013 01:23 PM

I can confirm the above... Race is quite long in comparison to Criminal Records, but after completing Lap 1 I too got a nice chunk of RP, finishing the race gives little, but the boosting could come from the 1st lap.

Flibbity Floid 11-20-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ServeChilled (Post 6102844)
bro you've got your tongue so far up R*'s ass its hilarious. So your saying if someone pushes the "Replay" button their cheating? You say your "playing the game as legit as I can". Is there a certain amount of time in a give'n day that one should play? I'm I cheating if I grind more than 4hrs a day towards my rank? And you closing shot is the best, as you would never say anything discouraging against you buddies over at R* yet you talk about everyone wants the easy way out and GREED... WTF do call "Shark Card"? Greed my friend, Greed...

Why b/c I enjoy the product and the franchise that my "tongue is up their ass"? And no that's blowing what I said out of proportion since I made separations about Boosting vs Abusing.

But you're right. I shouldn't even be complaining b/c I don't do the abusive shit. I'm simply enjoying the game despite it's flaws. Everyone bitches about RP boosting yet I hit a couple missions last night that paid out $25K for cracking a safe and stealing a briefcase and $13K for a martin mission so if there's nerfing, it's probably for missions being replayed.

rollinbull23 11-20-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid (Post 6103547)
Why b/c I enjoy the product and the franchise that my "tongue is up their ass"? And no that's blowing what I said out of proportion since I made separations about Boosting vs Abusing.

But you're right. I shouldn't even be complaining b/c I don't do the abusive shit. I'm simply enjoying the game despite it's flaws. Everyone bitches about RP boosting yet I hit a couple missions last night that paid out $25K for cracking a safe and stealing a briefcase and $13K for a martin mission so if there's nerfing, it's probably for missions being replayed.

I don't get it. You see repeating same missions as cheating? That's pretty dumb, isn't it? Let people grind their levels how they want to.

Syrinx 11-20-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid (Post 6103547)
Why b/c I enjoy the product and the franchise that my "tongue is up their ass"? And no that's blowing what I said out of proportion since I made separations about Boosting vs Abusing.

But you're right. I shouldn't even be complaining b/c I don't do the abusive shit. I'm simply enjoying the game despite it's flaws. Everyone bitches about RP boosting yet I hit a couple missions last night that paid out $25K for cracking a safe and stealing a briefcase and $13K for a martin mission so if there's nerfing, it's probably for missions being replayed.

Listen I do completely understand that people want to play the game through in different ways, some people enjoy finding exploits so all I'm saying is I don't want to spend 60 hours playing the same raves and missions for no RP. In my opinion there should be variety like the single player part of the game. I mean when I was playing single player I could not believe how different jobs were and on top of that there were 3 different people to play with that had very different personalities so if the online was like that then people wouldn't be as bothered about exploiting the game as much as they are now.

Flibbity Floid 11-20-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollinbull23 (Post 6103562)
I don't get it. You see repeating same missions as cheating? That's pretty dumb, isn't it? Let people grind their levels how they want to.

Out of context again. Are people just reading what they want to?

Quote:

Listen I do completely understand that people want to play the game through in different ways, some people enjoy finding exploits so all I'm saying is I don't want to spend 60 hours playing the same raves and missions for no RP. In my opinion there should be variety like the single player part of the game. I mean when I was playing single player I could not believe how different jobs were and on top of that there were 3 different people to play with that had very different personalities so if the online was like that then people wouldn't be as bothered about exploiting the game as much as they are now.
It's cool. Everyone just wants to assume I'm kissing R*'s ass b/c it's not so much that I don't have a problem with MT's, is I don't feel they're being shoved down my throat. I'm not bothered by the payout/RP nerfing b/c I'm eventually going to get to level whatever anyway in time. Of course I'm not happy about it and the few missions I got to do or races that paid out nicely were enjoyable. I obviously can't deny that. Me and my pal did like a dozen or so races one after another for one lap. We weren't doing the "you win then I do" but just having fun. I'm the bad guy b/c I prefer natural progression while I don't mind boosting. It's the people that are already level 100+ and complaining there's not enough to do anymore, payouts are less, etc. It's my fault these people shot their wad early so-to-speak or are feeling slighted. As noted, last night I noticed VERY little difference in payouts. You could tell people "So and So Mission is going to pay out $5 less..." and they will break out the pitchforks. For $5?
I saw a bunch of complaints for the $200 per wanted star instead of $500 to get rid of any. It's in-game pennies!

But I digress as I said I shouldn't be complaining and it's just an irritation not worth scratching to me. So I do apologize for wasting some peoples time if so.

DarkxMaterials 11-20-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid (Post 6103603)
I'm the bad guy b/c I prefer natural progression while I don't mind boosting. It's the people that are already level 100+ and complaining there's not enough to do anymore, payouts are less, etc. It's my fault these people shot their wad early so-to-speak or are feeling slighted. As noted, last night I noticed VERY little difference in payouts.

Yes you are the bad guy. You are hating on people that are a higher rank than you. There is no reason to blame people like me because you didn't do the same amount of grinding.

Here is the problem. It is not that there is nothing to do, it is that now many tasks are not worth it to do. I can't help but feel slighted because every patch is nerf this and nerf that and do next to nothing else. There would be no complaints if the game released that way but after getting so much more before it makes the game less appealing.

Oh and this patch doesn't deliver like it is supposed to. One of the patch notes says there is supposed to be a 1.5x multiplier for money if a mission is played on hard and a 1.25x multiplier for normal. Of course the nerfs are coded in correctly but when it comes to actually making something that would benefit the player, the code is non-existent. Said multipliers were conveniently either not added as stated or coded wrong where they do not work.

Seraph Xii 11-20-2013 03:02 PM

Let's face facts: People come here to earn achievements in the most efficient way possible. If there's a way to reach lvl 100 in this game in 20 hours rather than 100+ hours, it'd be foolish not to do it over some misplaced sense of fair play.

GeneralGranko 11-20-2013 03:11 PM

Didnīt read all of the comments, just came here to say this

R* isnīt being good guys, they are awful dicks to community, still having connection problems in public games from time to time, instead of fixing those important things, they fix what doesnīt need to be fixed, because itīs not broken

If they donīt want people boostin, they should not have put a F*CKING level 100 achievement for it, and they shouldnīt even care about people boosting, itīs their
GAWD DEMN RIGHT(screw you if you donīt think so). Also... the boosting itself takes painfully long too and playing legit for like 10-20 days of playtime to even get to 100.... No thanks, go screw yourself.

Mainly through, R* are also greedy bastards now, yeah a million in-game dollars (or million and half) for freakin 15$ or somethin like that. The in-game stuff itself is extremely expensive already and they charge so much for some stupid microtransactions, but if someone who doesnīt want or canīt pay for those stuff, he/she has to grind (not boost), he just has to play aloooot before he even has the chance to do something really fun that he wants (for example drive Adder or own Tank and stuff) money so much that if he wants a stupid Adder he would have to play for days and days and days like crazy.

And everyone who supports R* in this matter is a dick too.

RANT OVER.

CoreOfBrutality 11-20-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralGranko (Post 6103669)
Didnīt read all of the comments, just came here to say this

R* isnīt being good guys, they are awful dicks to community, still having connection problems in public games from time to time, instead of fixing those important things, they fix what doesnīt need to be fixed, because itīs not broken

If they donīt want people boostin, they should not have put a F*CKING level 100 achievement for it, and they shouldnīt even care about people boosting, itīs their
GAWD DEMN RIGHT(screw you if you donīt think so). Also... the boosting itself takes painfully long too and playing legit for like 10-20 days of playtime to even get to 100.... No thanks, go screw yourself.

Mainly through, R* are also greedy bastards now, yeah a million in-game dollars (or million and half) for freakin 15$ or somethin like that. The in-game stuff itself is extremely expensive already and they charge so much for some stupid microtransactions, but if someone who doesnīt want or canīt pay for those stuff, he/she has to grind (not boost), he just has to play aloooot before he even has the chance to do something really fun that he wants (for example drive Adder or own Tank and stuff) money so much that if he wants a stupid Adder he would have to play for days and days and days like crazy.

And everyone who supports R* in this matter is a dick too.

RANT OVER.

I think fuck rockstar for the nerfs but no way I can be as mad as some dude who is only level 30 or so, or maybe even just starting the game this week. Those people didn't get a stimulus package or get to grind before rockstar started screwing us all. Luckily while I should of seen this coming, I wasn't to concerned about it when I was grinding races. But with that being said, I am happy I got to level 135 and have my garage filled with super and sports cars, before they screwed us over. To anyone who thinks grinding is abusing the game/ruining the game for others. Well your a dumbass, like I said before, almost every game ever made had some form of grinding to get your character to the level desired. Sure you could skip around the game and do other things, but who wants to take 3 months to do something instead of 2 days? By having all the cool shit from grinding, It has made the online experience that much more fun (regardless of a certain dude thinking that having all the things you want and being high level will make the game boring really fast). Like I was stating before in another post, I was told that races arent paying crap but like 1000 per race. Well die twice in free mode from some douche and that is gone really fast. Or play one mission of coveted, and say your supercar gets blown up on accident. With a replacement being at 12.5 for the adder, well there goes all your earnings from a mission. How are we supposed to have as much fun when we are worried about having enough money to either stay alive or replace our vehicles? Seems like best thing to do is grind missions until you have about 500,000, so then you can really enjoy the game without worrying. Stupid helicopter for 1.7 mill, I want to have a life, not play GTA every day for months for one vehicle.

GeneralGranko 11-20-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoreOfBrutality (Post 6103736)
I think fuck rockstar for the nerfs but no way I can be as mad as some dude who is only level 30 or so, or maybe even just starting the game this week. Those people didn't get a stimulus package or get to grind before rockstar started screwing us all......................................

Thanks for sharing an exactly the same look at the situation as I do.
I hereby award you with Cookie of Truth.
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/430/1wt9.jpg

Flibbity Floid 11-20-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkxMaterials (Post 6103650)
Yes you are the bad guy. You are hating on people that are a higher rank than you. There is no reason to blame people like me because you didn't do the same amount of grinding.

Here is the problem. It is not that there is nothing to do, it is that now many tasks are not worth it to do. I can't help but feel slighted because every patch is nerf this and nerf that and do next to nothing else. There would be no complaints if the game released that way but after getting so much more before it makes the game less appealing.

Oh and this patch doesn't deliver like it is supposed to. One of the patch notes says there is supposed to be a 1.5x multiplier for money if a mission is played on hard and a 1.25x multiplier for normal. Of course the nerfs are coded in correctly but when it comes to actually making something that would benefit the player, the code is non-existent. Said multipliers were conveniently either not added as stated or coded wrong where they do not work.

Again, you're completely throwing what I said out of context. I PLAY with people higher than me so I'd be a tremendous hypocrite in that sense and wouldn't bother playing at all. I'm just on a middle ground with MT's, which I still feel are cheap but then again so was COD Elite or whatever that extra reward crap was. However, these people are paying real money for this. That's their own problem and they're out $20 or more that earned in game within a month or so as I'd planned. If people are assuming I consider myself "better" than them b/c of how I play, you're very mistaken.
I would be hating on people putting in the bare minimum effort that just give away millions or glitch to sell a Felon over and over. The giving away is a thin line walker but idk, I just prefer earning it.
I'm still finding it hard to believe the "harder to earn" argument in entirety b/c last night, I was still earning decent $ and RP. It certainly didnt' feel like I was earning mere dollars compared to thousands before.

Weems2k 11-20-2013 04:37 PM

I think with the game being out only a couple months, and seeing ppl at LV200 or above already is why they cut back on RP. Rockstar intended this game to last as long as possible before GTA6 on the newer systems.


With the reduced payouts, maybe Rockstar will have a few more 3XP weekends now. When was the last one? August I think.

Flibbity Floid 11-20-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weems2k (Post 6103802)
I think with the game being out only a couple months, and seeing ppl at LV200 or above already is why they cut back on RP. Rockstar intended this game to last as long as possible before GTA6 on the newer systems.


With the reduced payouts, maybe Rockstar will have a few more 3XP weekends now. When was the last one? August I think.

Pretty much what I feel. A couple months, I could even see as I sometimes get to put in a good amount of time on weekends. But people were already around 150 or over within the first week WITH all the bugs. That's blowing your load. Your choice but you did it is my point.
I'm just not in the crazy grinding out of the box boat and people who did this ridiculous grinding (which I don't condone or condemn) are just the last ones that should complain is all. There is NOTHING WRONG with boosting or grinding but it's the way people are feeling they're being significantly slighted against b/c of these reductions.

With the reductions and feeling the same, nobody knows anything about what Heists will consists of but are still assuming they won't be as good b/c these events.

Nytmares 13 11-20-2013 05:00 PM

Guys this thread has strayed too far from it's purpose with your inane and unnecessary arguing... This is here to share new ways to boost RP, forget what is morally correct etc this is an achievement pursuing community so accept it.

Now to the point at hand

Race: Shore Up
2 Laps, mega RP boost completing lap 1... However I have noticed, after getting the lap 1 RP, you don't earn any more as a message pops saying you have reached the RP limit for this event... So you will not earn any completion RP... it's purely for the 1st lap, can complete within 2 minutes.

HamKet 11-20-2013 05:29 PM

Nytmare, did you do this solo or with another person?

Puppys 11-20-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nytmares 13 (Post 6103825)
Race: Shore Up
2 Laps, mega RP boost completing lap 1... However I have noticed, after getting the lap 1 RP, you don't earn any more as a message pops saying you have reached the RP limit for this event... So you will not earn any completion RP... it's purely for the 1st lap, can complete within 2 minutes.

Also, what level are you? Because I know for a fact that anyone below level 50ish cannot earn max RP in one lap, but as you approach 80-90, it starts happening. Unless this is another glitch.

HamKet 11-20-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1001puppys (Post 6103885)
Also, what level are you? Because I know for a fact that anyone below level 50ish cannot earn max RP in one lap, but as you approach 80-90, it starts happening. Unless this is another glitch.

When I found this last night, I was 93, and it got me to 94, but I only did it twice.

Puppys 11-20-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HamKet (Post 6103909)
When I found this last night, I was 93, and it got me to 94, but I only did it twice.

Yeah, I figured you were a high level. Seems like it might get you up to 100 haha


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.