XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   China Rising (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3377)
-   -   Achievement Trading Thread (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558630)

Barad 11-30-2013 04:52 PM

Achievement Trading Thread
 
Post in this thread if you'd like to boost China Rising DLC achievements.

Click to see the Beginners Guide to Boosting.

BBDrew84 11-30-2013 04:59 PM

lol. Boosting.

If anyone wants to boost Ladder Stallz send me a FR on AOL Online

Barad 11-30-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDrew84 (Post 6121334)
lol. Boosting.

All day everyday man.

BBDrew84 11-30-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B A R 4 D (Post 6121342)
All day everyday man.

Cool. I can see your proud. When a game gets tough just grab a friend and "earn" them.

I can't wait for PunkBuster to be implemented on BF4 servers. Then boosters will be reset or banned.

Barad 11-30-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDrew84 (Post 6121369)
Cool. I can see your proud. When a game gets tough just grab a friend and "earn" them.

Partly why this site exists yes. :p

TrevelyanL85A2 11-30-2013 09:08 PM

I would like to boost these if possible :)

My gamertag is TrevL85A2 x360a. I'm usually available during the day, and most of the weekends nowadays, US Pacific Standard Time (GMT - 7). I'm also on in evenings until really late.

Hopefully we can get something going !

BBDrew84 12-01-2013 05:52 PM

If you feel good about getting something that you did not earn legitimately then more power to you. Especially when the achievements are easily obtained by actually playing the game by the rules. Fuck integrity... it is all about that gamerscore and post counts.

TrevelyanL85A2 12-01-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDrew84 (Post 6122803)
If you feel good about getting something that you did not earn legitimately then more power to you. Especially when the achievements are easily obtained by actually playing the game by the rules. Fuck integrity... it is all about that gamerscore and post counts.

Explain to me then why you are on this site then? No one herr is cheating.

BBDrew84 12-01-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrevelyanL85A2 (Post 6122807)
Explain to me then why you are on this site then? No one herr is cheating.

Because I enjoy playing Battlefield on Xbox and discussing the game on how it is meant to be played.

Boosting is not the sole use of this site and I believe I am entitled to an opinion

I used frequent this site a lot more but now I rather go on Reddit or Symthic. Where there are people who actually play the game and dont bitch and moan

AND Boosting of any form is against Battlefield's Terms of Service. Which is cheating.



Real Nickga 12-02-2013 09:22 PM

I'm down to boost these as well I'll be on most of the day once releases GT: KrustyKrabzKrew

WeemanNewYork 12-04-2013 09:07 PM

Looking to boost Dirtbike achievement. Need to run them over with bike.

Send message

GT: ReAl ImPuLsE

TrevelyanL85A2 12-05-2013 07:13 PM

I need these too. I'm available all day to boost. Please message me at TrevL85A2 x360a.

TrevelyanL85A2 12-05-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDrew84 (Post 6122812)
Because I enjoy playing Battlefield on Xbox and discussing the game on how it is meant to be played.

Boosting is not the sole use of this site and I believe I am entitled to an opinion

I used frequent this site a lot more but now I rather go on Reddit or Symthic. Where there are people who actually play the game and dont bitch and moan

AND Boosting of any form is against Battlefield's Terms of Service. Which is cheating.



Please show me where BF's TOS prohibits that?

The primary purpose of this site is achievement boosting. A good portion of the game threads involve that.

BBDrew84 12-05-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrevelyanL85A2 (Post 6132337)
Please show me where BF's TOS prohibits that?

Gladly!

Quote:

EA's Terms of Service:
11. Rules of ConductYou may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:

- Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.
- Organize, effectuate or participate in any activity, group, guild that is harmful, abusive, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise offensive, obscene, threatening, bullying, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, encourages conduct that would violate a law or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable and/or inappropriate. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Use abusive, offensive, or defamatory screen names and/or personas.
- Engage in disruptive behavior in chat areas, game areas, forums, or any other area or aspect of EA Services. Disruptive behavior includes but is not limited to conduct which interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue within an EA Service. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.
- Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting in an attempt to disturb other users, "spamming" or flooding .
- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are an EA employee or a representative of EA, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent EA or any of EA's partners or affiliates.
- Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.
- Upload any software or Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.
- Violate any additional Rules of Conduct applicable to a specific EA Service that you are using.
- Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.
- Upload files that contain a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with or disrupt EA Services.
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.
- Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to EA staff.
- Use or distribute unauthorized "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.
- Use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools.
- Modify or attempt to modify any file or any other part of the EA Service that EA does not specifically authorize you to modify.
- Post or communicate any person's real-world personal information using an EA Service.
- Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for an EA Service.
- Use and communicate exploits and/or cheats.
- Attempt to use EA Software on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by Electronic Arts. Any such use is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms. EA takes no responsibility for your use of EA Software on or through any service that is not controlled by Electronic Arts.
- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy playing an EA Service or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide an EA Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
- Unless expressly authorized by EA, you may not sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer your Account or any personal access to EA Services, Content or Entitlements, including by use of auction websites.
- You may not conduct any activities that violate the laws of any jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, stalking, fraud and the distribution of counterfeit software.
- Post or transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation in-game or in the forums.
- Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game.
- “Role–playing” is not an excuse for violating this or any other policy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrevelyanL85A2 (Post 6132337)
The primary purpose of this site is achievement boosting. A good portion of the game threads involve that.

Everyone has their own opinion and I find yours to be idiotic. This site offers so much more then boosting achievements. I guess bad players need to feel good about themselves as well.

TrevelyanL85A2 12-05-2013 11:34 PM

This thread is specifically for achievement boosting, and if you don't want to boost why post here?

Every game has a thread for achievement boosting, including this one, and no one complains about it. No one has complained about boosting in any of the other BF games for the Xbox 360.


Furthermore, there is nothing in the TOS that you posted that says boosting is cheating. No one is exploiting game glitches or anything of that sort. it is just a collective effort to help people get achievements. The game is still being played in line with the TOS period.

dmx3417 12-14-2013 02:40 AM

Need to boost New Superpower achievement on Xbox One version. Need bomber kills, but will help with the others. GT: dmx3417

Creasy47 12-14-2013 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDrew84 (Post 6122812)
I used frequent this site a lot more but now I rather go on Reddit or Symthic. Where there are people who actually play the game and dont bitch and moan

There's no bitching and moaning on these forums! Especially from me. I never, ever, EVER bitch about this game. Ever. ;-)

EDIT: @dmx3417, this is the 360 version forums, not the Xbox One forums.

BBDrew84 12-14-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrevelyanL85A2 (Post 6132636)
Furthermore, there is nothing in the TOS that you posted that says boosting is cheating. No one is exploiting game glitches or anything of that sort. it is just a collective effort to help people get achievements. The game is still being played in line with the TOS period.

Boosting achievements in BF4 means you have to pad your stats. Get "X" amount of kills with pistol for example to unlock the M1911. Since you are not getting those kills legit. That would be cheating. Please see the ToS again on how they feel about cheating.

dr latour 12-24-2013 04:04 AM

I'm up for boosting the bomber kills and the jet kills.

TrevelyanL85A2 12-24-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDrew84 (Post 6144733)
Boosting achievements in BF4 means you have to pad your stats. Get "X" amount of kills with pistol for example to unlock the M1911. Since you are not getting those kills legit. That would be cheating. Please see the ToS again on how they feel about cheating.

This is an achievement trading thread. If you're bitching about achievement boosting you shouldn't be on here. These type of threads have existed for nearly every Battlefield game on the Xbox 360. Stop your bitching as it's illogical and useless. No one is exploiting anything. It's people helping people and they are still playing the game. There is nothing wrong with that.

BBDrew84 12-24-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrevelyanL85A2 (Post 6158044)
This is an achievement trading thread. If you're bitching about achievement boosting you shouldn't be on here. These type of threads have existed for nearly every Battlefield game on the Xbox 360. Stop your bitching as it's illogical and useless. No one is exploiting anything. It's people helping people and they are still playing the game. There is nothing wrong with that.

Ban me then bro-cha-cho. The fact that you are justifying boosting it by saying it has existed in the past is idiotic.

I raised concern about boosting in BF3 too. Because it IS wrong. Boosting pistol kills, jet kills, or what ever circle jerk boosting parties do is exploiting the game. There is no if, ands, or buts about it. That is why there are stats, leaderboards, and other sites that keep track of past games played.

Now I feel idiotic for arguing with an idiot.

TrevelyanL85A2 12-24-2013 06:50 PM

Ok seriously we are not violating EA TOS and if you are not wanting to boost then you should not be posting in an achievement trading thread

BBDrew84 12-24-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrevelyanL85A2 (Post 6158424)
Ok seriously we are not violating EA TOS and if you are not wanting to boost then you should not be posting in an achievement trading thread

No matter how you try to justify boosting in BF4, it is wrong.

I am merely trying to inform people that boosting is against EA's ToS.

TheLegendOf1977 12-24-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDrew84 (Post 6158437)
No matter how you try to justify boosting in BF4, it is wrong.

I am merely trying to inform people that boosting is against EA's ToS.

You're right! When Domination first came out on BF3 a lot of my friends were lvl boosting during double XP weekends (sometimes going up 12 to 15 lvl's in a weekend) All of them either got their ranks reset or banned! Just saying that EA IS against it....

Although with al the problems this game has a doubt they've put somebody on checking this at the moment.

BBDrew84 12-26-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegendOf1977 (Post 6158485)
You're right!

Thanks for backing me up. I do not come on forums to troll. Or to give people a hard time. I come on here to learn about games and help others with any questions they might have.

I think that this site needs to rethink some of it's rules to "Achievement Trading", especially for current multiplayer games. First of all it is against EA's Terms of Service. And in my opinion and the opinion of many other people who play MP legitimately, it is wrong and cheating if you boost in a current MP game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegendOf1977 (Post 6158485)
Although with all the problems this game has a doubt they've put somebody on checking this at the moment.

Well, it did take them some time to get to the boosters/stat padding in BF3. And with DICE planning on implementing PunkBuster and FairFight 3rd party anti cheating systems on console servers in the near future, I don't see very many people slipping through the cracks like they did in BF3. We will see though...

CUPAS125 12-28-2013 01:15 AM

Looking to boost bomber kills. Gt cupas125.

myrddraal2 12-28-2013 10:34 PM

looking to boost bomber kills and dirt bike kills
gt ziather2

CUPAS125 12-29-2013 04:16 PM

Need two more on an empty server. Join me cupas125.

Wahoo35 01-01-2014 07:40 PM

Completed.

Jiblore 01-04-2014 06:46 PM

Let me know if you want to boost any of the bomber or jet assignments. I pretty much need them all!!

GT: Jiblore


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.