XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2465)
-   -   Have you ever been busted? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=564102)

Galarzaa90 12-30-2013 12:15 AM

Have you ever been busted?
 
In your whole gameplay experience, how many times were you busted?

Seems like cops are more likely to shoot you down. I have been killed many times by cops, but not once have they arrested me, I don't even know what happens then, do I lose my weapons? Does something funny happens when it happens to Trevor?

Puppys 12-30-2013 01:21 AM

Never once got busted, I assume it works a lot like previous GTA games. I even heard that "Busted!" shows up again unlike GTA IV!

Dirty130 12-30-2013 03:00 AM

On a 1 star wanted level don't the cops just aim their guns at you, you raise your hands and 'busted' appears on your screen?

Puppys 12-30-2013 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty130 (Post 6164203)
On a 1 star wanted level don't the cops just aim their guns at you, you raise your hands and 'busted' appears on your screen?

I never noticed because I always ran from the cops for an immediate 2-3 star wanted level.

andami 12-30-2013 08:10 AM

Never been busted, so: http://gta.wikia.com/Busted
Answers all of your questions except the Trevor one, but I'm assuming nothing special happens.

DEG23 12-30-2013 10:48 AM

If I remember correctly in past GTA games if you were driving slow enough that the police managed to open your car door, you were automatically busted regardless of what wanted level you were on? I was playing today and the cop opened the door, pulled me onto the ground and shot me in the back with a shotgun:confused:

Puppys 12-30-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEG23 (Post 6164574)
If I remember correctly in past GTA games if you were driving slow enough that the police managed to open your car door, you were automatically busted regardless of what wanted level you were on? I was playing today and the cop opened the door, pulled me onto the ground and shot me in the back with a shotgun:confused:

Hahaha that's terrible. You are correct on the old games, but it looks like getting busted in GTA V is actually a chore! I'm assuming getting pulled out on a one star wanted level would be the only one that doesn't get you shot.

Nathan WV10 12-30-2013 06:05 PM

The only time I have ever been busted on that game was when I made the mistake of thinking i could run back into Franklin's house and try hide in bed :( it didn't work what so ever !! Copper just came running into my house with gun drawn and busted me in my bedroom :'(

Barad 12-30-2013 10:31 PM

Never been busted. On IV it was pretty easy to get busted, they'd tell you to put your hands up on 1 star, if you run away it goes to 2 stars and they start shooting. :p Not a clue how it works on this game. Guess you lose all your ammo when it finally happens? Getting shot in the back doesn't sound good.

SpinelesS 12-31-2013 02:33 AM

I got busted once just to see what happens this time.

Loosing all your ammo just makes being "killed" the better option.

McGoogles 12-31-2013 03:43 AM

I wasn't busted a single time. I either went out shooting or escaped the wanted level.

CloudMir 12-31-2013 12:32 PM

Same here. Never busted, only wasted.

cjdavies 12-31-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty130 (Post 6164203)
On a 1 star wanted level don't the cops just aim their guns at you, you raise your hands and 'busted' appears on your screen?

Yes, only once I was busted.

If you run away, it's 2 stars and they fire at you.

Galarzaa90 12-31-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andami (Post 6164497)
Never been busted, so: http://gta.wikia.com/Busted
Answers all of your questions except the Trevor one, but I'm assuming nothing special happens.

Yeah, it was more like a conversation starter than an actual question :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan WV10 (Post 6164965)
The only time I have ever been busted on that game was when I made the mistake of thinking i could run back into Franklin's house and try hide in bed :( it didn't work what so ever !! Copper just came running into my house with gun drawn and busted me in my bedroom :'(

Oh, I love that, fighting cops from inside your house, feels awesome!

JDMHatchG 12-31-2013 04:16 PM

Great thread lol.

I have only been busted once in around 450 hours of gameplay. And that was because I was too slow when trying to drive off (pretty sure I had 4 burst tyres) [tyre is spelled with a 'y' in the UK before anyone corrects me)

As mentioned above, you lose all of your ammo but keep your weapons. It's much better to be killed and just pay the 5g's.

Puppys 12-31-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMHatchG (Post 6166238)
Great thread lol.

I have only been busted once in around 450 hours of gameplay. And that was because I was too slow when trying to drive off (pretty sure I had 4 burst tyres) [tyre is spelled with a 'y' in the UK before anyone corrects me)

Thats actually epic. Imagine the look on the cops face as you try to run away with no functioning tires :p

abstract1620 01-01-2014 12:19 AM

I had no idea you could be busted in GTA5. LSPD is just like LAPD, VERY quick to go lethal.

Delta438 01-02-2014 04:08 AM

Now that you mention it, I haven't. Cops in this game are aggressive mofos.

Emcee Shadow 01-02-2014 05:46 AM

It never occurred to me until now that I haven't been busted yet in GTA lol. My guess is the same thing happens to you as in the previous games. Get arrested, taken to jail, loose your guns same same.

PsychoKnight666 01-02-2014 04:53 PM

I've never been busted, but then again I've never tried to get busted prefer to die in a hail of bullets lol ... Always try and shoot my way out of trouble and escape, but I think the LSPD are a bunch of gun running psycho's who shot first and might ask questions later

JDMHatchG 01-03-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emcee Shadow (Post 6168189)
It never occurred to me until now that I haven't been busted yet in GTA lol. My guess is the same thing happens to you as in the previous games. Get arrested, taken to jail, loose your guns same same.

You don't lose your guns.

Dz06lt 01-03-2014 02:07 AM

not even once in 100hrs, if it came down to it always ended in suicide by cop

ZakTheManiac 01-03-2014 09:39 PM

Only been busted once so far, cause I got ran over and trapped.

ZakTheManiac 01-03-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZakTheManiac (Post 6170559)
Only been busted once so far, cause I got ran over and trapped.


In fact, been in jail more times in real life than this game so far. Haha

Monty111 01-03-2014 09:53 PM

Never busted in GTA V however i was busted a few times in GTA IV.

Selbyowl 01-03-2014 09:56 PM

yep, busted just the once and lost all ammo, a lot cheaper to let them kill you

tripleb2k 01-03-2014 10:08 PM

Never been busted and frankly didn't think that was possible. I just step outside and the cops start shooting. They're pretty trigger happy.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.