XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   GTA Online (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3334)
-   -   hiest leak maybe? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=567913)

xX Element 02-13-2014 02:07 AM

hiest leak maybe?
 
I dont know if this is fake ore real but apparently this is a leaked beta


Dirty130 02-13-2014 01:05 PM

Pretty cool! Thanks for the share! :)

Seems like it might be fake though?

Edit: similar video, but with maybe more detail?


and


Harry94 02-13-2014 01:30 PM

Think it's just a modified mission, so fake. Considering they spelled entrance wrong lol

"Keep the enterance clear from cops"

Dirty130 02-13-2014 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry94 (Post 6218823)
Think it's just a modified mission, so fake. Considering they spelled entrance wrong lol

"Keep the enterance clear from cops"

Yeah, sounds like it may well be, but can't help to get a little excited. The game sure needs some new life breathed into it!

Rickmassacre 02-13-2014 01:48 PM

you can enter that bank on free roam anyway. so most likely fake

shooterking69 02-15-2014 11:10 PM

"You pick up the ONE bar of gold and deliver it to GERALD"

Oh boy that does not give these heist any justice :p

poleh2o 02-18-2014 01:09 AM

If that's real, thats disappointing.

That Guy!! 02-19-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shooterking69 (Post 6221677)
"You pick up the ONE bar of gold and deliver it to GERALD"

Oh boy that does not give these heist any justice :p

He says that but at the bottom of the screen it says to deliver the gold to lesters warehouse so the guys wrong.

While I believe this whole mission is fake, I can't help but wonder how rockstar would actually make it better than this. I mean this really does seem to be the most you could do there and I hope to be pleasently surprised with what the heists are actually like because, at the moment, i really don't think they will be good.

Dirty130 02-19-2014 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by That Guy!! (Post 6225900)
He says that but at the bottom of the screen it says to deliver the gold to lesters warehouse so the guys wrong.

While I believe this whole mission is fake, I can't help but wonder how rockstar would actually make it better than this. I mean this really does seem to be the most you could do there and I hope to be pleasently surprised with what the heists are actually like because, at the moment, i really don't think they will be good.

For the bank robbery heists, I thought the same thing after seeing the videos floating around. There isn't much more they can really add. Time will tell I guess :)

Jack Frost 02-19-2014 09:25 PM

If these are the heists, then I stand by original assessment:

The heists in GTAO will wish they were as cool as Payday 2.

Dirty130 02-19-2014 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Frost (Post 6226433)
If these are the heists, then I stand by original assessment:

The heists in GTAO will wish they were as cool as Payday 2.

Pretty sure these aren't R* created heists, but that is basically how the bank robbery heists will go. Just add AI and a 5 star wanted level.

xxdiamondxxinfernoxx 02-23-2014 10:41 PM

well its almost march and still nothing about the so called "heists" that was supposed to come out with launch of the game.so this video is a fake kinda like the idea of heists in gta5 at all.

Dirty130 02-23-2014 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxdiamondxxinfernoxx (Post 6230990)
well its almost march and still nothing about the so called "heists" that was supposed to come out with launch of the game.so this video is a fake kinda like the idea of heists in gta5 at all.

I am hoping for some sort of announcement before the end of February, even though it 's drawing to a close. If we don't hear anything this month, I'd like to think we'll get some new information during the first week of March. Failing that, Thief, Garden Warfare, Stick of Truth, Titanfall and Ground Zeroes should keep me busy until R* finally make an announcement.

R* Games: "It's coming"

Santa Claus: "So is Christmas!"


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.