-   Battle Hardened (
-   -   Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion (

bplayak 03-22-2014 07:22 PM

Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

THE DEADLY DOG 05-09-2014 09:47 PM

Looking for someone to assist me with "One for All" (20 revives).

I'll be on all night EST tonight.

Raining Light 05-18-2014 05:32 PM

I'm looking for people to do Wolfpack on the new maps for the Wolves for Lambs Achievement.
And please people that don't run around with their head cut off. You get way more points incognito.

brbnasec 08-04-2014 12:22 AM

looking to get all the battle hardened acheivements. gt: ChewiMash

Nathan264 08-07-2014 02:46 PM

Looking for people to help with One for All and Wolves for Lambs.

ibrahem 05-15-2015 12:16 PM

help me help u

Box Of Ice 06-11-2015 01:36 AM

I'm not sure if anyone else still needs help with any online achievements on here. But I'm willing to help with some online achievements in exchange for help with "One for All" it's the only one I have left. Send me a message with a friend request if you're interested GT: Box of Ice

Edit: I now have "All for One" thanks for the help everyone. Good luck to the rest of you guys looking to finish this game up.

NeM2k2 07-16-2015 12:29 PM

Looking for someone to grind out One for All in private wolfpack.

GT: NeM2k