XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bully: Scholarship Edition (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   Stuck on a Mission? Can't get to 100%? Ask for help here. (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61248)

The Pants Party 03-10-2008 07:50 PM

Stuck on a Mission? Can't get to 100%? Ask for help here.

If you're stuck somewhere in the game and can't figure out where to go next, or if you nearing 100% and can't figure out what you're missing, please ask here and someone will surely come along and help you. Thanks. :)

Darth Heyburt 03-10-2008 08:25 PM

98.71%

9 Errands left 0.4% each

2 Shop Classes Left - 0.20 % each

= 0.76%

= 99.48%...

I have done absolutely everything else.

SengIV 03-10-2008 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Heyburt (Post 708136)
98.71%

9 Errands left 0.4% each

2 Shop Classes Left - 0.20 % each

= 0.76%

= 99.48%...

I have done absolutely everything else.

Um, wow that really sucks. Are you sure you beat the boxers at least 4 times? Just that was the problem with the other guy.

Doqta 03-10-2008 08:55 PM

im at 99.04 % with 4 errands missing out of all 50 and i have done everything else on every checklist i can find.. if anybody has any ideas or knows of something else i would appreciate it

now i have 99.09 with 3 errands left and for some reason i only have 333 clothing items theres supposed to be 334. ive looked in the clothing thread and i have all the clothing items you recieve from errands.

got 100 % i missed a go kart street race because i got the achievement for all go kart races without it so i figure i did all of them but i didnt

Darth Heyburt 03-10-2008 08:59 PM

If this is glitched for me I'm giving up maxing out games, I have 4 games on my card now missing one achievement through glitches... this is pissing me off.

I have boxed everyone... did that early on.

Kid MaV 03-10-2008 09:20 PM

im having trouble getting the high score on the other two games other than consumo. does anyone have any strategies to these games to help me out. any ideas would be great. thanks

Leb23ron 03-10-2008 09:35 PM

I never got the costume for the nutcracker mission, do you think thats gonna mess up my 100%?

Doqta 03-10-2008 09:35 PM

kid mav for the arcade games i got a few tips

NUT SHOTS keep shooting moving up to the top of screen then almost all the way to the bottom of the screen untill the hawk shows up then just shoot him.the bat should usualy die from youre bullets while your movie up and down. if not shoot him and dodge his sound wave thing

for the monkey one what i did was tried to keep all of the bananas on the ground so everytime i picked one i up i would shoot it back down and keep moving. that should get the job done. try not to let the spiders land or they will get u trapped into a corner.

SengIV 03-10-2008 10:43 PM

Uh crossfire, there is no way for us to read your full post do to all the smilies in your sig, it stretched the page off my screen and I can not read it. Other than that I would be glad to help you, just please reword it.

seriosblack 03-10-2008 10:52 PM

I have the same question too about breaking the walls. any ideas?

Edit: Go to the top of the building and fight the big guy with the hammer

Matt Supremacy 03-11-2008 12:12 AM

just finished the game... and have 63.6% um does this sound right?

MartiniKiss 03-11-2008 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leb23ron (Post 708389)
I never got the costume for the nutcracker mission, do you think thats gonna mess up my 100%?

i never got it either and i beat that music thing 100%

Matt Supremacy 03-11-2008 12:26 AM

sorry i mean 69.98%

AchieveOrLeave 03-11-2008 12:36 AM

how much percent des the 20 fire alarms and the yearbook give u?

seriosblack 03-11-2008 01:46 AM

I got the Nutcracker outfit but wasn't there suposed to be one for the high score in the arcade games? Never got one of them:(

Matty all the outfits and tasks add up your % so you need to find everything and to every race.

Matt Supremacy 03-11-2008 01:50 AM

thanks man im just wondering if i already have the achievements does that does mean its complete right?

madelk 03-11-2008 05:21 AM

99.61%

Soooo nearly there. I have 327 Clothing items required and I'm thinking the problem is I need to find these errands. I haven't got the Fast Food outfit yet for insance, and I was wondering if I just stand outside the burger joint, will the event finally appear? It seems I've walked from end to end of the map over and over without finding one of the 20 remaining errands.

arachnophilia 03-11-2008 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Supremacy (Post 708875)
just finished the game... and have 63.6% um does this sound right?

man, i have 60 some percent and i'm still in chapter 3. lol.

Darth Heyburt 03-11-2008 10:34 AM

O.K This is driving me up the wall.... It's been 8 days in game and Shop 5 still hasn't appeared. That is my only remaining lesson... which isn't going to put me from 99.26 to 100% is it....

I'm phoning Rock* to complain really... what a waste of 40 and four days.

Also to avoid me looking stupid... I re-did..

Every Go Kart Mission
Every Cash Job
EVERY BIKE RACE
Every Arcade Game
Every Ride at the Carnival
Checked every clothes shop even though I'm on 333 items (334 being the graduate cap which I would have except the last lesson will not appear.)

Wow, and now I've wasted my weekend and have to go back to work... ferrrking great.

xEVIL SEEDx 03-11-2008 11:49 AM

im to the point that i only have 4 story missions left and a bunch of sub missions to finish. and didnt finish the nerds and jock challenges if i keep doing the main missions will i be able to do those in endless summer ? and finish the classes that i didnt finish? cause the last rubber band and G&G card are down in the basement of the card shop.

William_Burkowitz 03-11-2008 03:43 PM

Where can I find Final Cut?

Halimbo2005 03-11-2008 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William_Burkowitz (Post 709876)
Where can I find Final Cut?

go to New Coventry, it's the barbershop.

Now for me, im 0.14% away from completing this, and i've done everything on the checklist, and i've done 40 errands, i can't get anymore to show up either, this is bothering me to the point where i wanna stab someone....help?

ideas?

WrottenSandwich 03-11-2008 07:24 PM

I am not really stuck on a mission but have a question about a mission. I looked thru all the threads and have not seen anything on this mission. If someone could please give me an answer or lead me the right way it would be greatly appreciated..... Thanks.....

Christmas Day - Is there anything special I am suppose to do other than go get my present from the principals office? It really doesn't tell me what to do next and I am not sure what to do next?

Davi 03-11-2008 07:54 PM

the 100% list mentions you need the tombstones to finish, i didnt get them on halloween... should i just give up :/

SengIV 03-11-2008 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davi (Post 710482)
the 100% list mentions you need the tombstones to finish, i didnt get them on halloween... should i just give up :/

NO! Never give up there is always a solution!!! Lol...sometime I crack myself up. Yeah you are pretty much screwed...Lol again.

Okay just go to the Blue Skies Warehouse and they sit right there on a wall, just smash them. Smash them all.

Kid MaV 03-11-2008 08:21 PM

thanks doqta for the tips.

pts100 03-11-2008 08:25 PM

Question about Gary???

SPOILERS

I have all the yearbook photos apart from Gary.I was waiting to get a photo at the end but you could not use your camera.

so my question is can he be found after the final credits when the game reloads as i only have 80% at the moment and dont want to complete everything else to then find out his photo is no longer available as he was chucked out of school at the end of the story??

cheers all

pts100

EDIT........GARY IS AUTO ADDED TO THE YEAR BOOK ON COMPLETING THE GAME..SHIT I AM STUPID SOMETIMES

frozinwater 03-11-2008 08:28 PM

i have 75 missions and i know i need one more does anyone know why it wont pop up? i tried the dashboard method but still no new mission?

SetheryGreg 03-11-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozinwater (Post 710597)
i have 75 missions and i know i need one more does anyone know why it wont pop up? i tried the dashboard method but still no new mission?

For me, my last mission was Mailbox Armageddon and it stopped appearing on my minimap for some reason. Fortunately, I had already attempted it, so I knew where I needed to go to get the mission. It still didn't show up on the map, but the yellow circle appeared on the ground when I went to the start location.

If you can remember which mission it was and the general area in which the mission starts (or, I should say, where the yellow circle appears on the ground) then just check that area.

frozinwater 03-11-2008 08:51 PM

i did all of the missions in the area that was on the map that i could remember it was the mailbox armageddon, the mission where u had to destroy the things in the storage room with your girl friend, and the mission where u had to get the 3 bikes for that guy. those where the only one i remember being on the map and i did them.