XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Operation Darkness (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=827)
-   -   Game quality (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68593)

Sakurafire 04-25-2008 01:16 PM

Game quality

The English voice acting is incredible. Reminds me a bit of the classic strategy games.
This one might be a buy when it's released. ^_~

johnnyd 04-25-2008 02:54 PM

i am playing the demo now, and i wasnt expecting it to be in this style, i was expecting other atlus type games (not a bad thing, i love atlus), this is just awesome though. so I will def buy this one, no way in hell am i missin out :D

peterk 05-06-2008 07:05 AM

Really enjoying the demo. Haven't passed it yet (damned tanks) but will almost certainly buy the game when it comes out.

Any game with werewolves fighting Hitler gets a second look from me.

Spasmolydic 06-21-2008 08:59 PM

Pretty good so far, definately pleased with the purchase.

osea101 06-23-2008 11:46 PM

Uh, how can you buy a game that got 2.5 on ign.com and is less than 50 % on metacritic?

Hoebagger 06-28-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osea101 (Post 953320)
Uh, how can you buy a game that got 2.5 on ign.com and is less than 50 % on metacritic?

Gamestop would be the first place I would look.

Spasmolydic 06-28-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osea101 (Post 953320)

I generally don't read review sites. In this particular case, I heard about a game with a premise I found interesting by a company whose RPGs I like (Atlus). The game type (strategy/tactical RPG) appeals to me, so I tried the demo on XBOX live when it was available. Since I liked the demo quite I bit, I bought the game the day it came out. I've put over 20 hours into it so far, and am having a blast.

It's amazing how you can make good decisions when you don't let the internet do your thinking for you. ^_^

(and yes, I did buy it at GameStop, lol)

johnnyd 07-04-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spasmolydic (Post 964544)
I generally don't read review sites. In this particular case, I heard about a game with a premise I found interesting by a company whose RPGs I like (Atlus). The game type (strategy/tactical RPG) appeals to me, so I tried the demo on XBOX live when it was available. Since I liked the demo quite I bit, I bought the game the day it came out. I've put over 20 hours into it so far, and am having a blast.

It's amazing how you can make good decisions when you don't let the internet do your thinking for you. ^_^

(and yes, I did buy it at GameStop, lol)

Couldn't have said it better myself. I just picked it up so I only have 30 minutes with it before work. But very happy I found it. Only one copy at the store!