XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Banjo Kazooie (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1148)
-   -   Achievement Discussion (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86372)

Krazie 08-14-2008 08:10 PM

Achievement Discussion
 
Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread.

M1ck3h 09-13-2008 09:48 AM

The achievements have been released.

http://talkingaboutgames.com/content/view/2196/34/

Disc07 09-13-2008 08:00 PM

M1ck3h:

thanks for the input, but this is the forum for the Arcade Game, I got all hyped up just to see the list was something I had already seen earlier, Nice achievements though... i see a few Nintendo Knock-offs in there, too. Ha.

Arctic Furnace 09-29-2008 09:03 PM

They have now been released on the ign website: Click Here

Disc07 09-29-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic Furnace (Post 1190753)
They have now been released on the ign website: Click Here

That is why I posted them on the forums below this one ;)

RRIKER 10-14-2008 05:54 PM

"The Jinjonator lays the smack down on witches"

i lol'd

(replace the "w" in "witches" with a "b" if you don't get it)

Itsbrown4606 11-01-2008 07:34 AM

I have to say it, I expected pretty much all of them. This game is a completionist's paradise!

T.B.R.M 11-10-2008 03:09 PM

The Achievements
 
This is definately a 200/200 on achievements easily. For anyone who has played the original on Nintendo 64 this should be the best 200 achievement points ever. I'm writing up the achievement guide for this right now with detailed maps, pictures, and tips!

JJOR64 11-10-2008 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.B.R.M (Post 1307818)
This is definately a 200/200 on achievements easily. For anyone who has played the original on Nintendo 64 this should be the best 200 achievement points ever. I'm writing up the achievement guide for this right now with detailed maps, pictures, and tips!

Nice! I might just have to look at it when it's done.

Itsbrown4606 11-11-2008 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.B.R.M (Post 1307818)
This is definately a 200/200 on achievements easily. For anyone who has played the original on Nintendo 64 this should be the best 200 achievement points ever. I'm writing up the achievement guide for this right now with detailed maps, pictures, and tips!

Someone has already done an achievement guide. Why don't you look around and I'm sure you'll spot it.

KingBroly 11-11-2008 06:11 AM

The game said I was awarded a Gamer Pic for doing something (getting the 10th Jiggy in Treasure Trove Cove to appear or getting my 10th Jinjo. Not sure which).

Itsbrown4606 11-11-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingBroly (Post 1310121)
The game said I was awarded a Gamer Pic for doing something (getting the 10th Jiggy in Treasure Trove Cove to appear or getting my 10th Jinjo. Not sure which).

And?......

KingBroly 11-11-2008 06:37 PM

I just thought it was cool is all. Where do I go to submit colored pictures of Achievements for guides and whatnot?

EDIT: And by collecting all the Jinjo (which helps you get to the final boss), you get another Gamer Pic. The first one was of Banjo, the second is of Kazooie. What else?

Twinkey 11-14-2008 05:27 AM

Not sure about this but i think the 900 notes achievement is bugged, i've got 896 notes, missing 4 in click clock wood, and there ment to be in the bee hive but there not so either my games bugged or *the* games bugged =0

Itsbrown4606 11-14-2008 08:12 PM

See my *facepalm* Glitch Alert topic... you're boned just like I am.

AlecDuffin 11-15-2008 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingBroly (Post 1310121)
The game said I was awarded a Gamer Pic for doing something (getting the 10th Jiggy in Treasure Trove Cove to appear or getting my 10th Jinjo. Not sure which).

Would've been the 5th Jinjo, i got the same thing =]

I didn't have 9 jiggies when i got the last jinjo so yeah lol

LOA NinjaTurtle 11-16-2008 09:10 AM

Does anybody know if you enter the cheats that you get from Cheato if they disable achievements i.e. "Redfeathers, Goldfeathers"

Evil Demon55 11-17-2008 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOA NinjaTurtle (Post 1325975)
Does anybody know if you enter the cheats that you get from Cheato if they disable achievements i.e. "Redfeathers, Goldfeathers"

They will not disable cheats because they are ingame cheat codes given by a book that is for an achievement. So no they will not disable achievements.

Pablobot 11-19-2008 11:37 AM

The Jigsaw Maker achievement, I'm guessing that's just for opening all the levels? it's been years since I've played BK, but there's really only seven levels? Felt like a lot more.

Evil Demon55 11-19-2008 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablobot (Post 1336087)
The Jigsaw Maker achievement, I'm guessing that's just for opening all the levels? it's been years since I've played BK, but there's really only seven levels? Felt like a lot more.

No, is the jigsaw puzzle you do. There are 9 levels total and you opn them throughout the game, not by this jigsaw game.

potautoman 11-23-2008 10:27 PM

those jigsaw puzzles are pretty annoying too

Smurfquake 11-30-2008 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by potautoman (Post 1348718)
those jigsaw puzzles are pretty annoying too

Especially the last one.
75 seconds to do a jigsaw that has to be constantly rotated and is of Banjo in a hive?

Not simple.

Junkie13 12-01-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinkey (Post 1319486)
Not sure about this but i think the 900 notes achievement is bugged, i've got 896 notes, missing 4 in click clock wood, and there ment to be in the bee hive but there not so either my games bugged or *the* games bugged =0

Exactly the same problem, unless I'm completely missing them.

Darunia 12-03-2008 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie13 (Post 1371695)
Exactly the same problem, unless I'm completely missing them.

It's the note glitch, you've completed or attempted the final jigsaw puzzle at Bottles'. There, Banjo walks around in the in game world and collects the notes in the hive. I'm stuck on 896 too.

Could they fix this in a patch?

r0ss renegade 12-04-2008 11:51 AM

only difficult achievement is the jigsaw challenges but set an hour aside and dont lose faith and 200 will be yours!

Ingles 01-08-2009 08:22 AM

For the Jigsaw Maker achievement, what if you started up a new game on a different save and got the achievement that way. Would that still glitch your other games where you would have already collected most of the notes? Has anyone tried?

jukkakhan 01-08-2009 07:49 PM

If you started the game after the patch was released (Dec 3rd), the Bottle's Puzzle glitch should be gone. I just checked and you need to get the jiggy from the sandcastle in Treasure Trove Cove before he'll let you try the puzzles. I don't see why you wouldn't get the achievement that way though.

Revix 01-22-2009 01:39 PM

This is the first banjo ive played (and i love it) how long would it take to get the full 200

eskEMO 01-28-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revix (Post 1528659)
This is the first banjo ive played (and i love it) how long would it take to get the full 200

A day of gameplay (8 hours) would probably net it all for you, less if you look up a guide. The achievements are basically all just playthrough achievements.

Bieest Unit 02-15-2009 03:58 PM

One playthrough and you've got 200G. Awesome game. Played it on N64 and purchased it as soon as I could as an Arcade. Looking forward to Banjo Tooie arcade!


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.