XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Open Season (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=301)
-   -   An Easy 1000? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9570)

U2MOFO 09-18-2006 04:47 PM

An Easy 1000?

This game is now out... at least my GamezNflix account has it in now... I would assume this game is geared towards the young-ins.... so who here is enough of an achievement whore to rent this game..

May i be the first to raise my hand...

Jafmeister 09-18-2006 07:29 PM

I'll be getting this game because it's a kids game, therefore it can't be hard to get 1000 on, lol :woop:

ExOtIc FaNtAsY 09-19-2006 01:19 PM

Yep only takes bout 3 hours to complete......EASY 1000

Vasilisssk (RUS) 09-19-2006 05:00 PM

For some achievements of this game you need to collect different badges...
Tell me, do I need find them in each level, or it getting for completion of the game?

ExOtIc FaNtAsY 09-20-2006 03:03 PM

yep u need to find them in each level......you can always pause and select the status button to see which badges are on the level your playing

Vasilisssk (RUS) 09-20-2006 03:43 PM

Thank you bud, i am take this game tomorrow! I Hope it is fun! )))

Chris764 09-21-2006 05:56 AM

ill probably rent it for the easy 1000 how long does it take to get all the achievements

L3giOn 09-21-2006 03:14 PM

If you would read you'd see that Exotic posted in the 3rd post that it takes 3 hours.

Wreckon Dracgon 09-21-2006 03:19 PM

Two hours if you apply yourself.

Vasilisssk (RUS) 09-21-2006 04:33 PM

How say in over country: Jest! =)))
It is easier than King Kong and NBA2K6!

Im a Manatee 09-22-2006 04:20 PM

I might rent this solely because my GS needs to go up, and I might consider the movie.

Vasilisssk (RUS) 09-23-2006 04:16 PM

I am get 1000 GS now, but i am not agree that it is about 2 hours... Some more...

Im a Manatee 09-24-2006 07:32 PM

Well, how long did it take you?

Mr Arrow 09-25-2006 03:17 PM

This game took me about 4-5 hours.

Now that I know where everything is, it could be done in less than 3.

It is, however, the WORST game I've played on the 360, something about this makes me HATE it. Maybe it's inane characters, awful music or stupid gameplay but I can not forget about this game soon enough!

Wreckon Dracgon 09-25-2006 03:30 PM

You mean your not ready for Open Season 2 Hahahahaha

It took me a little over 3 hours but about 30 minutes of that was spent on Snow Blitz. Once I figured out you need to crash or kill yourself a lot to go back and get all the needed points that you missed it was a breeze.

But I tell you what at least the game is over quick... try playing the Alaskan Hunting game... dear god it is bad. It has it's moments (like sniping a Polar Bear) but for the most part it's too much damn waiting and hiding. And don't get me started on the damn fishing. Plus you have to end each area three times. I hate it when they do that. It should be were if you finish the hardest level you get all of the other completion achievements.

P1NSEEKER 09-25-2006 03:47 PM

Amen! finishing rubbish games multiple times makes me sad!

Wreckon Dracgon 09-25-2006 04:23 PM

I think I'm going to just put the game on the shelf and wait... I mean yes I could just run through it in about 10 hours but I don't want to sit playing the same boring ass levels over, and over.

At least with Hitman it was fun and you could do other things while you were going through it again for the different difficulty achievements..

With the "You Can't Hunt that Animal" BS you can't get any of the other animal achievements on your playbacks.

For example to clear the first area you have to hunt Caribou, Elk, Deer (I think) and the first fishing mission. But during these missions you see beavers, wolverines, foxes, etc... but you can't shoot any of them to get the achievements. Which means you have to play the levels again just for the 25/50 points for that levels completion on said difficulty.

Dead Like Steve 10-04-2006 03:25 PM

Is it worth playing or is it just a quick 1000 game?

Redrum4 10-05-2006 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wreckon Dracgon (Post 108987)
I think I'm going to just put the game on the shelf and wait... I mean yes I could just run through it in about 10 hours but I don't want to sit playing the same boring ass levels over, and over.

At least with Hitman it was fun and you could do other things while you were going through it again for the different difficulty achievements..

With the "You Can't Hunt that Animal" BS you can't get any of the other animal achievements on your playbacks.

For example to clear the first area you have to hunt Caribou, Elk, Deer (I think) and the first fishing mission. But during these missions you see beavers, wolverines, foxes, etc... but you can't shoot any of them to get the achievements. Which means you have to play the levels again just for the 25/50 points for that levels completion on said difficulty.

Um not ot point this out to you in a negative way but your taling about the wrong game. Open season is a game mode in cabelas Alaskan hunt, were talking about the cartoon game open season totally different games

Wreckon Dracgon 10-05-2006 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrum4 (Post 112209)
Um not ot point this out to you in a negative way but your taling about the wrong game. Open season is a game mode in cabelas Alaskan hunt, were talking about the cartoon game open season totally different games

Look at my post before that one... the conversation switches from the cartoon game Open Season to the Alaskan Hunting game.

I mention how while Open Season is bad at least it's over quick unlike Cabelas. I then go into a tirade on the Alaskan Hunting game to which Pinseeker says "Amen! finishing rubbish games multiple times makes me sad!" Thus my next tirade laden post is about that aforementioned rubbish game Cabelas.

Now not to point this out in a negative way but you should read the thread thoroughly before posting. Especially if your going to correct someone.
What you should have said was "Wreckon please use one of these :offtopic: next time".

You should also be honored that I even wasted my time to respond to a gamesaver.

CHPwannabe 10-05-2006 06:57 PM

both are bad, i think its the music that i hate the most about open season.now wait maybe its hearing ashton kutcher every 5 seconds say something.

aseddon130 10-10-2006 07:54 PM

it's not THAT bad, it has a few chuckling moments in the lame cutscenes and that mine-cart level was actually rather cool, i've put in about 2 hours into this and i reckon i'm just past halfway, need to go back and get the remaining points on that Snowball level, damn it's hard.

Jafmeister 10-15-2006 07:36 PM

I've just finished it now, didn't really take too long
Got all 1000 on it, its a pretty enjoyable game, but I know I won't play it again now lol

Bomber v4 10-18-2006 01:14 AM

Its a very enjoyable game and an easy 1000 points. I got all 1000 in about 4-5 hours

The Killer 47 10-18-2006 01:19 AM

It was a nice and simple game, a bit childish but not the worst game I've played. Certainly not a keeper though.

Defcizion 10-18-2006 02:56 AM

5 hrs eh?

I'll prolly swing by my local supermarket and rent this game.

RockfnBttm 11-06-2006 07:10 PM

Took me about 6 hours. Very easy. Will never play it again

Tyger7 11-12-2006 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wreckon Dracgon (Post 112223)
Look at my post before that one... the conversation switches from the cartoon game Open Season to the Alaskan Hunting game.

I mention how while Open Season is bad at least it's over quick unlike Cabelas. I then go into a tirade on the Alaskan Hunting game to which Pinseeker says "Amen! finishing rubbish games multiple times makes me sad!" Thus my next tirade laden post is about that aforementioned rubbish game Cabelas.

Now not to point this out in a negative way but you should read the thread thoroughly before posting. Especially if your going to correct someone.
What you should have said was "Wreckon please use one of these :offtopic: next time".

You should also be honored that I even wasted my time to respond to a gamesaver.

Okay man let's not be so hard on the guy. He was clearly trying to clear up what game was being talked about. When you get into a post, it starts at the last post made. The guy was simply scrolling up reading about what people said, so he didnt see what you had said before it. He wasn't trying to be rude, which he clearly stated, he was just tryin to be a part of the community and help. No hard feelings to that guy! :drunk We are all friends!

Kaens 11-16-2006 01:03 AM

Took me about 5-6 hours and I thought while playing it that it was probably the best game for kids I've ever played. Everything was super accessible and there were no place that would get you stuck. Now getting all the badges takes a little skill, but that's it.

bdg7884 01-06-2007 02:35 AM

Took about 5 hours with a few breaks in between. This is easily the funnest kids game I have played yet.