XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Turok (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=350)
-   -   Game Info (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9836)

Minty 09-23-2006 04:28 PM

Game Info

Turok is an epic, story-driven first-person shooter set on a dark, mysterious planet in the near future. Players take on the role of Joseph Turok, a former Black Ops commando, now part of an elite Special Forces squad on a mission to take down a war criminal on a genetically-altered planet. After the ship is shot down while approaching the planet, Joseph Turok must use his instincts and elite military training to elude an army of well-trained soldiers, and the ravenous, unpredictable creatures that populate the dangerous environment. Joseph Turok's mission? Survive at all costs.
Features
  • Dark, gritty sci-fi world showcased through next-gen gameplay, high-resolution graphics and immersive sound
  • Humans are your primary enemy - highly-trained soldiers challenge players with sophisticated AI and advanced tactics
  • Encounter genetically-altered dinosaurs and other deadly creatures – trick them into attacking your enemies or each other
  • Choose your combat style - obliterate enemies with excessive firepower, or utilize fast stealth weapons (such as the bow and knife) there are multiple ways to survive depending on strategy
  • Operate a fleet of high-tech military vehicles
  • Engage in robust online multiplayer modes (details to be announced)

Chris764 09-24-2006 12:23 AM

i hope this one makes up for all the other ones

benbam87 11-20-2007 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris764 (Post 108461)
i hope this one makes up for all the other ones

Hey the first one of the N64 ones was an awesome game, grant you the second was crap and the one on the ps2 was aswell. I think this is gonna be a good one, well atleast i hope it is.

aswipe21 01-01-2008 09:33 AM

When does it get released. Been awhile since I've played Turok. Good times with the Cebral Bore or whatever it's called when it blows off their body parts.

aussiestatic 01-01-2008 10:35 AM

I used to play turok2 online on my pc agesssssss ago I absolutely loved it!

maybe that was because i was 15 at the time. I dunno :P

o0PTIMUS PRIMEo 01-03-2008 07:36 AM

i know this used to be one of the scariest games when i was younger playing on nintendo 64

playmaker2197 01-12-2008 04:08 PM

The online co-op will be one of the better features of this game. I got my hands on a demo a few months back and wasnt all that impressed. I have played some bad FPS as of late (Blacksite) so I think that this will be a good change.

nosher 01-15-2008 09:11 PM

the game look ace cant wait to play the demo to see what it is like looks good cat wait until release date

patches4711 01-16-2008 07:23 PM

I am certainly hoping that this has onlince co-op and not local co-op like Kayne and Lynch. I played the Demo and it is not to bad but nothing really great either.

CaRnAg3 01-19-2008 04:44 PM

im soo glad they are making a new one. this game is going "TU-ROK"

Bulletman 01-20-2008 11:36 PM

Does anyone know if this game will have nuke weapons? I used to love those guns on the N64 versions.

Simonizer1986 02-07-2008 03:50 PM

i think this game has nothing to do with the good old Turok on N64... just a new game with the name "turok" and everybody want to buy it...