View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Distinguished Combat Medic50 Successfully perform First Aid upon teammates 250 times (4+ players in game).

Do the same thing as always. Except this time bring your dummy account on your team the stand next to your friend with your dummy account shoot him in the leg 3 times which will down him once then heal then shoot him in the leg once which will down him again then resupply then as your main account shoot your buddy again which will kill him just keep rinsing and repeating going this method i got 15 revives per match so it goes by pretty fasy.
Meritorious Combat Medic40 Successfully perform First Aid upon teammates 100 times (4+ players in game).
See Distinguished Combat Medic
Gold Combat Medic30 Successfully perform First Aid upon teammates 50 times (4+ players in game).
Silver Combat Medic20 Successfully perform First Aid upon teammates 25 times (4+ players in game).
Bronze Combat Medic10 Successfully perform First Aid upon teammates 10 times (4+ players in game).
Distinguished Auto-Rifleman20 Win 25 missions (4+ players in game) as Auto-Rifleman.
Just win 25 missions as a Auto-Rifleman to unlock this achievement use my methhod.
Distinguished Grenadier20 Win 25 missions (4+ players in game) as Grenadier.
Win 25 missions as a Grenadier to unlock this achievement.
Distinguished Leadership20 Win 25 missions (4+ players in game) as Team Leader.
Play and Win as Teamleader 25 times to unlock the achievement you can play as team leader by hitting LB while in the lobby
Distinguished Rifleman20 Win 25 missions (4+ players in game) as Rifle
Win 25 Missions as a Rifleman to unlock this achievement.
Distinguished Sniper20 Win 25 missions (4+ players in game) as Sniper.
Win 25 missions as a Sniper to unlock this achievement
Meritorious Auto-Rifleman10 Win 10 missions (4+ players in game) as Auto-Rifleman.
See Distinguished Auto-Rifleman
Meritorious Grenadier10 Win 10 missions (4+ players in game) as Grenadier.
See Distinguished Grenadier
Meritorious Leadership 10 Win 10 missions (4+ players in game) as Team
Leader.
See Distinguished Leadership
Meritorious Rifleman10 Win 10 missions (4+ players in game) as Rifleman.
See Distinguished Rifleman
Meritorious Sniper10 Win 10 missions (4+ players in game) as Sniper.
See Distinguished Sniper
Combat Injury Star10 Win 25 missions (4 plus players in game) in which you were wounded at least once, but not killed.
This is very easy have your buddy down you and then have your bud revive you then you are set just repeat 24 more times and achievement will unlock

Golden Eagle20 Join a Unit (Clan) and win 10 missions (4+ players in game) as a Unit member.
What I did I made a clan/ Unit and after i eon my tenth mission with just boosting my achievement unlocked and the people I was boosting with weren't in my clan.
Pistolier Award (M9)20 Win 10 missions (4+ players in game) with an M9 accuracy of 80% or higher (15+ shots fired).
Play as whatever class use your pistol and shoot the enemy in the leg that way you can get 3 shots in him which means just got 5 kills and you are set.
Rifleman Award (M16A4 / M4A1)20 Win 10 missions (4+ players in game) with an M16A4/M4A1 accuracy of 80% or higher (30+ shots fired).
Play as a Rifleman and try have 3 enemies that you are playing against and just keep shooting them in the leg which will give you a lot and just get 10 kills and you are set..
Automatic Rifleman Award (M249)20 Win 10 missions (4+ players in game) where 30+ targets were suppressed with the M249.

This is the only one you actually need to do in Gold Lion Just play as the M249 which is like the support and just shoot ever guy you see and just keep playing till you get the achievement..
Grenadier Award (M203)20 Neutralize 75 targets with M203 grenade launcher in multiplayer (4+ players in game).
This one is very easy since it is across all multiplayer games play as grenadier and just kill the enemy i was getting 10 kills in 2:30 minutes so you can get a lot of kills in a match. Just Remember to do the same map same time and same game type. Make sure you stand back at least 10 feet since you will get downed if you get to close. If you want to do this in Gold Lion It will take a lot longer but if you want to do it just shoot every vehicle or enemy you see and the good thing is thats its across all multiplayer games
Sniper Award (M24/M107)20 Win 10 missions (4+ players in game) with an M24/M107 accuracy of 80% or higher (10+ shots fired)

This achievements is quite easy. Easiest way is to make a dummy account it will give you a free month of xbox live and then find a boosting partner and have him create a dummy account. Once you sign into the game log in the dummy account profile and same with your buddy and have either one of you make a squad engagement on Farmland and then have your body not kill any one and whoever has the sniper shoot the guy on the other team in the leg twice and it will down him on the second shot. Kill the guy 5 times and thats how you do it make sure time limit is on 5 minutes..

Last edited by boofarama; 07-30-2008 at 05:38 PM.
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote