View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 07:16 PM   #76
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalker666 View Post
I posted this weeks ago to try to forewarn people before going for this achievement and save them time.
Click and FULLY READ this old thread before going for it. It will save you many hours.

CLICK >> HERE <<

YOU NEED HEALTH. And the guides are also missing ALOT, so search each map thoroughly, even after you've found all that's listed. This needs to be brought to attention in the guide. It's been four weeks now (NA release) and still No One has attained this.
Are you blind? It clearly says at the very top of the guide that there are serious problems with this achievement. Largely concerning with, what does and what doesn't need to be picked up. Take your own advice and try reading things fully! As for the guide missing stuff, its entirely impractical for me to start listing stuff like health vials and armor parts until we know EXACTLY whats required, otherwise i'm simply wasting 100 hours of my time. As for you stating that "YOU NEED HELATH." How do you KNOW that...because you haven't gotten the achievement yet i presume...Like i already said, how do YOU KNOW that you have everything else when there is no official guide for this. Please stop posting statements you claim to be 100% certain and correct when they aren't. If it turns out your correct then its simply luck / a cooincidence.

Plese could you PM me with a copy of their reply to your e-mail. If you ever get one that is. "In a few days" is usually a way of shinning someone on and telling you they don't give a shit. Like you said though, fingers crossed.

Last edited by pined5551; 07-21-2008 at 07:20 PM.
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote