View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 10:41 AM   #50
daninthemix

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxzshadowwolf View Post
Ok everone, i just sent this message to Epic games, and we will see what comes back...

Listen up Epic... In Unreal Tournament III there is an achievement called like the back of my hand... ITS GLITCHED/BROKEN/UNACHIEVEABLE! I know it, and YOU KNOW IT. I speak for millions of gamers, but specifically the gamers on www.xbox360achievements.org. We have compiled multiple lists and crossed checked them with each other since this game came out!! FIX THIS PROBLEM. I expect a real answer and not some BS automated answer like the ones you have sent to everyone else. I want to know why this does not work. Also, i want to know WHEN and HOW you are going to fix this... Thank you for listening, and i hope you solve this soon.

Everyone feel free to copy and paste this and send it to http://forums.epicgames.com/sendmessage.php

Thats where i sent it. Lets send them the same message like they did to us! lol
Don't think that will work since that's for sending messages to the site administrator.

Does anyone have an email address for Midway or Epic? I won't be buying this game unless they fix this achievement, and I just wanted to make them aware of the fact.

Thanks

daninthemix is offline   Reply With Quote