Thread: An Easy 1000?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 03:30 PM   #15
Wreckon Dracgon

Wreckon Dracgon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
You mean your not ready for Open Season 2 Hahahahaha

It took me a little over 3 hours but about 30 minutes of that was spent on Snow Blitz. Once I figured out you need to crash or kill yourself a lot to go back and get all the needed points that you missed it was a breeze.

But I tell you what at least the game is over quick... try playing the Alaskan Hunting game... dear god it is bad. It has it's moments (like sniping a Polar Bear) but for the most part it's too much damn waiting and hiding. And don't get me started on the damn fishing. Plus you have to end each area three times. I hate it when they do that. It should be were if you finish the hardest level you get all of the other completion achievements.