View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #69
halo4n00bs

ZeAzNFuNKi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For any of you that are having trouble with Akasha i found it easier doing it with my brother. Well, first me and bro started out by getting weapons (bio rifle alt fire helps a lot and the rocket launcher), health and the armor down where the bio rifle was at. Since we all know that Akasha always goes for the shield belt, my bro got it first and hid in that one corner to the left of the shield belt (on the rocket side of map), he just sat there and fired occasionally and if it respawned he got it again so Akasha wouldn't get it. He only died once in the whole match. I however was owning the crap out of her with the bio rifle. She doesn't seem to pay attention to the second player so my bro was pretty much the distraction and i always found her on the rocket side or near the UD powerup. I camped where the health paks were so you can keep getting health, armor and ammo for ur bio rifle. If i saw her i took the chance and charged in hopefully hitting her with the bio rifle. So we won 20 to 8. I was so i amazed i decided to put this up. If any1 has questions ask me =O

halo4n00bs is offline   Reply With Quote