Boss and Enemy Strategies (Contains Spoilers!)

I thought I'd just post this in order to help those who are struggling with the enemies and bosses that you encounter in the game. This post contains spoilers, so if you do not want your bosses or enemies ruined, read no further!

AT-ST & AT-KT

Every one of these enemies you encounter and you will encounter quite a few of these in the game, especially towards the end. They are the giant robots. You will encounter your first one on the first level you play as the apprentice.

They can be defeated with Force Lightning easily. You can just simply dodge their attacks and just unleash your Force Lightning, dodge, let your force power recharge, rinse and repeat. You could also toss objects at them if you'd like. But, the first method is far by the easiest.

Rancors

You will encounter your first rancor towards the end of the game. They are the giant, ugly, nasty looking things. They have very long arms and can attack from a distance. Your best bet? Stay away as far as you possibly can! You can avoid their attacks by jumping over their arms or dashing around. I found the easiest way to take down a rancor was to keep moving and using Force Lightning whenever possible.

Bull Rancor

You will encounter this towards the end of the game as well. They are just about as bad as rancors. They have a charge attack. They will run to you! You want to use the same strategy as before, keep moving! But... Force Lightning doesn't work against these guys, so don't even try it! Instead, I found it useful to keep dodging and unleashing aerial attacks and throwing your lightsaber at them whenever possible.

I found that the best time to attack was after the charge attack. Dodge its attack, throw the lightsaber at it a few times. Rinse and repeat. This battle will take you awhile. So, be patient! Don't rush!

Also, Maris Brood will attack you during this sequence with the Bull Rancor. Don't bother attacking her. You can't hurt her.

Junk Behemoth & Junk Titan

This is very similar to the AT-ST & AT-KT strategy. Use a combination of Force Lightning and Force Dash. Be sure to keep your distance, so you can avoid their attacks. They have short range attacks.

General Kota

You really shouldn't have any trouble with Kota. Just use Force Push like --- the whole battle. That will bring his guard down. Once done, attack away with your combos, especially the Saber Blast combo.

He has a shockwave attack that seems to be hard to avoid. You can tell he's going to do it when he floats in the air for a few seconds. Just try timing a double jump, so you can avoid it.

Kazdan Paratus

In this battle, you're going to spend a lot of time dodging attacks because this little Jedi is just so hard to keep up with! Don't bother attacking when he is standing still just run to give yourself some space between him and you. Then whenever he is running, or walking towards you use lightning to shock him and either Push or Grip on him. If you Grip him just slam him into a wall or ground. This does more damage than Force Push. While it does less damage you may want to just toss him off the edge. This will make him spawn directly in front of you. This will give you plenty of time to use Force Lightning on him as he runs towards you, and repeat the process. A video below shows how to accomplish this fight with ease.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0i4zGNEwWo&feature=related]YouTube - How to Beat Kazdan Paratus[/ame]

Shaak Ti

This is a relief from the previous battle. I found her quite easy. By now, you'll have the Force Repulse. Use it the whole battle because she is most vulnerable when she is on the ground. Once she is on the ground, attack with everything you've got to offer. Rinse and repeat.

Watch out for her red orb attack. You can avoid it by jumping around and using your dash ability. She will also summon some enemies to help her out with the battle. Take them out if you need the health.

Ozzik Sturn

Follow the AT-ST & AT-KT strategy.

Maris Brood

Your best bet for this battle is to get her in a corner as soon as possible because she turns invisible during the battle. If you trap her in a corner, you'll know where she is at all times. If you use Lightning Shield the sparks from the Shield will stun her if she is in range showing you exactly where she is located. Then you can use a Flurry to knock her down and stab her. Keep her cornered and continue swinging your Lightsaber until your Force Powers return. If you've kept her cornered use your Repluse to knock her down and stab her. If she's escaped use Lightning Shield and repeat.

Proxy/Darth Maul

To defeat Darth Maul, just use a variation of different combos and your Force Purge ability. This will send him down to the ground. Dash to his location and attack away. When he's on his feet, avoid him at all costs and let your force power recharge and rinse and repeat until he goes down.

Emperor Palaptine/Darth Sidious

1. he will force dash and then shoot lightning at you 3 times. counter this with blocking just after he dashes. if you time the block right you will repel the lightning back at him(does damage if you hit him with it). remeber to block all 3 times. if you try to attack him here you will only be chasing him and losing health yourself. stay in the middle of the room.

2. he will charge the lightning in his hands for a sec then shoot it at you one after another. block when he is charhing the lightning, it will repel it back to him and do damage. if you miss the block and don't repel the lightning, release block and press it again immediately, it should then repel. although you repelled the lightning back he will continue to shoot the lightning at you a couple more times. when he is done, if you successfully relleped the lightning back, he will be open for an attack. i used combo XXYY. you only have time for one combo, so force dash over to him as soon as he is done, don't get greedy. ***when he gets down to about 1/3 health, don't even bother trying to attack him after he does this attack. when you go in for the combo, he follows up with attack number 3 and this will most likely kill you if you are right next to him.

3. he will get a lightning shield around him(he is invulnerable, don't even try it!!). he will then force grip 4 lightning canisters to throw at you. you must hide behind the walls at the bottom of the room. if he is on the left, hide behind the right wall and vice versa. if he is in the middle, pick a wall to hide behind so the angle of throw will hit the wall instead of you. if he does hit you, try to get up ASAP as the next canister will hit you again and knock you down again over and over till he's out of canisters or you are dead. when he throws the last canister, dash over to him, wait for his lightning shield to dissapate and then unleash 1 combo only. I used XXYY.

He does send out imperial royal gaurds at you 4 times throughout the battle(2 blue, 1 red & 1 blue, 2 red, and then 2 red & 1 blue). you can't hurt the emperor here so don't waste you time. dispatch with them as quickly as you can and try not to take damage as when they die, they heal you. i finished the battle with at least 3/4 health on sith lord. hope this mini guide helps.

Darth Vader

1. Phase One

At the start of the fight run at Vadar and block using RT, while you block hover your finger over the B button, if Vadar Force Grips you rapidly tap B to counter it. Usually between moves Vadar will hit you with some Saber combos, continue to block them. The next thing Vadar will fire at you is Red Force Ball, as you are blocking you will see him charge this up, as he does this, jump over his head and wait until he fires it, when he does fire it he is extremely open to attack, hit him with a rapid XXXX combo, which will knock him to the ground and allow you to stab him. Once he gets back up, raise your guard again, Rinse and Repeat.

The key to this part is always counter the Force Grip, if he gets you with it, he almost always do a Saber Throw afterwards which can be devestating. Everytime you do get hit always run towards him and block in his face.

2. Phase Two

This part of the fight is easy, all you need to do is force grip the canisters attached to the wall and throw them at Vadar, on both occasions of me fighting him I managed to get to the duel afterwards without taking any damage. Once you see Vadar bending the circling walkways, that is the signal for the duel. The Duel requires the same procedure as Phase One. Once you get him on low health you be allowed to finish him off.

3. Phase Three (Only Required for Revenge ending)

When the cutscene ends jump to right and you will be in a pit with the now damaged Vadar but now has full health. This Duel requires the same tactic as Phase One apart from one difference. After he fires the red fire ball, you will only be able to hit him with a XXX combo not a XXXX combo. Rinse and Repeat.

Edited by Wreckon Dracgon

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing Down the Destroyer

What you need:

Max health bar

Max damage taken

Max force bar

Max force recharge speed

Max (min) force recharge delay

Max force lightning

Tactics:

1. Take out Ties ASAP

2. Grip destroyer, point it up all the way, and to opposite side of where it was, hold until next wave of Ties is about to fire on you. Do not pull it down at all on this grip.

3. Take out Ties ASAP

4. Grip destroyer (should be almost in position to pull down), follow control stick guide, pull down. Take 2-3 hits by the next wave of ties before releasing.

5. Repeate steps 1-4. Cross fingers you bring it down before the next wave of Ties hits you 2-3 times.

Additional info:

With max health and damage taken, you can get hit 3 times by the Ties, hit #4 = death.

By taking down 2 waves of Ties between the rounds of pulling the destroyer down, your health will recharge more (hopefully to full) before you start the second pull. You can always position it an extra time, to get more health from a third wave of Ties if you want.

With max force bar, force recharge, lightning, and reduced delay in recharging force, you should be able to take all of the Ties out on their first pass by you (left or right side). One quick jolt will cause the Tie to fall from the sky and crash. If successful, the destroyer will be about half way back to where it wants to go (so almost head on at you) if you took it all the way up and to the opposite side of where it wants to go.

The control stick guides work fine, but only for the first two times you pull the destroyer, regardless of how much you pull it each time, or how many times you grip it and reposition it. If you cannot bring it all the way down on the second pull, you can either attempt to line it up without the guides, or let yourself be killed. By gripping it and positioning it to the opposite direction before each pull, you will have the maximum amount of time to pull it down (hopefully no time needed to line it up before pulling).

If you miss a Tie and the destroyer is too far from being head-on when you grip it (and was going to pull it down), just reposition it back to the top corner and try to take the next wave of Ties out faster so you have more time to pull it down.

Personally I find dashing left (behind a podium) and double jumping up as the Ties make a pass make it easier and faster to take them out. When I shoot lighting from the ground or a single jump, I always hit the random debris floating by. When double jumping, you are closer to the Ties than the junk, and stand a better chance of hitting them.

Purge Trooper

Force Lightening from cover. You can beat almost all of them just by hiding behind cover. Pop out or up and unload, then duck back. Great for the skyhook fight. You can also use the environment. The first one can be pushed into the electrified towers. Ones trapped behind shields can be blasted by other troopers on turrets aiming for you. You can toss stuff at them (especially the ones in the hanger bay in Imperial Raxus Prime, and the ones at the skyhook too.)

Proxy/Darth Maul

Here is about the best place to use the upgrade trick. Use it after you end up back at the fighting Shaak Ti again, and beat her, and have Darth Maul way down in HP and sure you can kill him with a full HP bar.

All previous bosses are beaten with Force Purge, or combos. Lightening Shield is great for the Shadow Guard, as they are best killed with combos, and the Shield really lowers damage taken.

Block his 8-hit combo, Force purge, followup with a saber combo or stab, back off. Repeat. Backing him up to a wall leaves you with less room to need to run to start attacking.

Shadow Guard/ 4 Elite Guards

In the Deathstar there is a huge room that has several lasers in it. You get a cutscene when you enter it (same room as the Black Lightsaber crystal). To get out of the room, you must pass a Shadow Guard, and 4 Red Elite Guards. On Sith master, this is VERY hard!

New and exciting strats! From the Cutscene: Ok, try dropping down, kill the AT-AT's. Raise the blue levatation platforms. Use them, get to the top. Kill the jetpack guys so you dont have them shooting you out of the sky (force grip and toss them in a laser beam for a one shot kill). Drop down the the platform, and let the cutscene deliver the guys out of that giant portal. Jump back off the portal and catch a raide back up the blue lift (you might get hit by a thrown lightsaber, don't worry.) On the top laser, in by the green crystal, right above that platform is a Sith Holocron. INVINCIBILITY. I'm sure you can see where this is leading? Grab it, drop down, start pulling the leaver around to open it. About a little over halfway, you'll get grabbed from behind and slammed around. Open it as much as you can without dying, then jump over to the other holocron that is ABSORB HEALTH. Use that to heal. On that same lower platform with the rail around it, you can grab that handle again and start working it around. When the guys catch up to you, jump over on the other side and work it from that side. Just keep hoping side to side until you can haul the door open, then run inside. It won't kill the guards, but it will allow you to get past.

Edited by Wreckon Dracgon

Here are some of my inputs.

AT-ST and AT-KT target it, jump behind it. Use force lighting once. Follow up with a Leaping Slam. The machines will studder step due to the impact on the ground, they will won't even touch you if you do this.

General Kota a easy dude, just remember when he gets that green force around himself be cautious. If you see him throwing his light saber in the air, he's going to slam to he ground so you must jump on the upper level to avoid the shockwave. Also when you see him picking up little items get infront of him but on the lower level. None of his force pushes will hit you.

Kazdan Paratus I'll do what twinke says. Your force lighting is a lot more useful than force push. Avoid fighting this guy close, keep it safe and jump around and dash all he time.

Shaak Ti The Land mines are useful! She's actually weak vs your combos. What I did was waited for her to attack, once she's done I'll repusle or followed up with a flurry.

When you guys fall down to the lower level remember that i the FAR right you jump over the land mines and theres a safe area to fight, you wont be hit from the giant creatures tentacels! Repsule whenever you feel your being ganged up.

Bull Rancor is very easy, target him and just pull back. He'll scream and run after you, once he's near. Just double jump behind him and follow up with a Leaping Combo, don't do the slam because he wont studder step and pull back and repeat this and you'll kill him without being touched.

Ozzik Save your sith holocorns for this man, he'll pop up once you remove the second lighting thing. Follow my AT-ST stratergy.

Darth Mual You realy have to be careful with this guy if he catches you with his combo it can nearly kill you! Just be paitent! Once he's done with his combo there is a massive delay! Repsule him away, dash towards him and try to force grip him and fling him around. Or you can force lighting.

Darth Mual You realy have to be careful with this guy if he catches you with his combo it can nearly kill you! Just be paitent! Once he's done with his combo there is a massive delay! Repsule him away, dash towards him and try to force grip him and fling him around. Or you can force lighting.

He was easy...Just block, once his combo is done you go for your combo, Only thing I did hate about him was I could never block it when he threw his Lightsaber.

I just stood next to him to stop him from throwing, then he would do his combo (It ends when he does a spin move) then I unleashed XXXY, XXXB combos.

Only enemy I hate in this game is those damn snipers aiming at you when you are trying to clear rooms, and you can't get them right away cuz if you try some one on the ground messes you up.

THE EMPEROR - try to stay in the middle of the room. he only has 3 attacks.

1. he will force dash and then shoot lightning at you 3 times. counter this with blocking just after he dashes. if you time the block right you will repel the lightning back at him(does damage if you hit him with it). remeber to block all 3 times. if you try to attack him here you will only be chasing him and losing health yourself. stay in the middle of the room.

2. he will charge the lightning in his hands for a sec then shoot it at you one after another. block when he is charhing the lightning, it will repel it back to him and do damage. if you miss the block and don't repel the lightning, release block and press it again immediately, it should then repel. although you repelled the lightning back he will continue to shoot the lightning at you a couple more times. when he is done, if you successfully relleped the lightning back, he will be open for an attack. i used combo XXYY. you only have time for one combo, so force dash over to him as soon as he is done, don't get greedy. ***when he gets down to about 1/3 health, don't even bother trying to attack him after he does this attack. when you go in for the combo, he follows up with attack number 3 and this will most likely kill you if you are right next to him.

3. he will get a lightning shield around him(he is invulnerable, don't even try it!!). he will then force grip 4 lightning canisters to throw at you. you can jump up and force repulse them away or you can hide behind the walls at the bottom of the room. if he is on the left, hide behind the right wall and vice versa. if he is in the middle, pick a wall to hide behind so the angle of throw will hit the wall instead of you. if he does hit you, try to get up ASAP as the next canister will hit you again and knock you down again over and over till he's out of canisters or you are dead. when he throws the last canister, dash over to him, wait for his lightning shield to dissapate and then unleash 1 combo only. I used XXYY.

He does send out imperial royal gaurds at you 4 times throughout the battle(2 blue, 1 red & 1 blue, 2 red, and then 2 red & 1 blue). you can't hurt the emperor here so don't waste you time. dispatch with them as quickly as you can and try not to take damage as when they die, they heal you. i finished the battle with at least 3/4 health on sith lord. hope this mini guide helps.

Edited by JEDI JAWA

i need help with the final vader fight please

Yea, I picked the dark side...vader is damn tough, I get him in the red then he goes ballistic and just nails me from like 80% health to nada...

So far I block his saber attacks, and try to get a few hits when he done but he keeps picking me up and throwing me, then he does a saber throw, which for the life of me I can never avoid it.

Just a little help I dunno if anyone noticed or said this before but if u ever go to a boss who force grips something and has alot like I think Kota I know definitely the Emperor u can jump up and do the force push in all directions ( forget the name) and it will knock whatever they gripped out of there range or w/e and they will just sit there as if they had it but it won't throw anything. THats how i beat the emperor the first time on normal

3. he will get a lightning shield around him(he is invulnerable, don't even try it!!). he will then force grip 4 lightning canisters to throw at you. you must hide behind the walls at the bottom of the room. if he is on the left, hide behind the right wall and vice versa. if he is in the middle, pick a wall to hide behind so the angle of throw will hit the wall instead of you. if he does hit you, try to get up ASAP as the next canister will hit you again and knock you down again over and over till he's out of canisters or you are dead. when he throws the last canister, dash over to him, wait for his lightning shield to dissapate and then unleash 1 combo only. I used XXYY.

Please add this to the list, I was able to bat the Emperor on Sith Master with this.

Ya man thanks alot for that.Been fighting him for about 20min now and didn't know you can reverse his lighting attack back on him.

Kazdan Paratus this guy is impossible to beat on Sith Master

Anyone PLease Help!!!!!!!!!!

I agree I have been siting here for the past 40 ish minute when I posted this fighting him and he keeps killing me on sith master difficulty I think its the one you unlock after you beat the game once.

Anyhow with full hit points upgrade and lvl 2 lighting and lvl 3 force push level 1 force focus lvl 1 force afinity and lvl 1 resilience. He still manages to kill you in a few hits with his own force push ability it usaly takes off 40-60% health each time it hits you And there is no way to avoid it it is heat seaking. His saber swings are nasty deadly as well.

Anyone have a strat for beating him on this difficulty?

Kazdan Paratus this guy is impossible to beat on Sith Master

Anyone PLease Help!!!!!!!!!!

#1 knock him down

#2 shock him

#3 grap him

#4 shock him

#5 toss him into a wall (not outside, throwing him outside does hardly any damagae compared to throwing him at a wall). Don't stand still.

rinse and repeat.