View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 06:44 PM   #16
Pashos

Pashos x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Gold   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. Third Place   Burnout Paradise Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwface89 View Post
This game is a very good game IMO however i completed the story mode 6hours after which i bought the game, it would be rediculous to play the game for 100 days after i have already done everything. So certain people that have done everything else there is to do in this game or if you have rented the title, may want to do the glitches for the 7days 3months and 100days achievements. If maybe there was more content within the game then 100 days wouldnt be a problem but the level of which the computer AI are the game will never take more then 10 hours for me to complete even on Authentic.
You don't have to have 100 days of gameplay.... you just have to load the game in your system 100 times on 100 different days.

152 100% Retail

22 100% Arcade
Pashos is offline   Reply With Quote