View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 12:34 AM   #17
Taker447

Taker447's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

The Pied Piper - 10
Start a party where at least five villagers are dancing, or see another Hero do so.

Fairly simple again. All you need to do is head to a bard in a busy place and then when the bard plays, start dancing using the extended expression but don't let go until after the achievement pops. You'll find bards at all the inns pretty much and for 10 gold, this achievement is yours. Personally, I found myself getting this is lil old Oakfield.
think you've made a typo Webb. shouldn't it say "I found myself getting this in lil old Oakfield." not "I found myself getting this is lil old Oakfield."

edit:

Quote:

The Romantic - 10
Take a villager on a perfect date, or tag along to one. Location and expressions are all-important.

Location and expressions indeed. Simply target (left trigger) and press Y to find out their perfect spot, perfect expression or perfect gift. Some show them, some don't, so find someone that shows the place and expression. Then, get them to follow you there; it might take a bit of groundwork to get them there and be careful of the sexes issue (women might not like women), but once there, perform the perfect expression (see The Show Off) and if that doesn't work, give them their perfect gift. I personally got in with just the place and expression.
also shouldn't that read "I personally got it with just the place and expression." not "I personally got in with just the place and expression."

sorry to nit pick.

Last edited by Taker447; 10-21-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Taker447 is offline   Reply With Quote