Old 10-29-2008, 05:20 PM   #70
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_b1ues View Post
How did you find them take over every outpost. Will soon find out im on the south now.
After completing the tutorial there's 2 buddies you can go unlock right away, (there's actually 3 tutorial missions, you only get 1 and it's assigned by where you Escape from the city).
You'll find a buddy in the Lumber Camp, in the Slaughter House, and at the Cock-Fights. These can be unlocked at any point after the Tutorial mission.
Just go to the locations you didn't get sent to on the mission, clear it out, and look for a room with a save point and a locked door. When you enter you'll hear your new buddy asking for help. Open the door.
There's also a buddy in the North section of Leboa-Sako. North of Shwasana, at a plane wreck here:
http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ckbuddygb7.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMcHater View Post
I've saved my buddy once but did not notice there's was an achievement for easing his pain and killing him. Do I get another chance to get this?
Yes, whenever you're doing a buddy mission, or your buddy saves your, or you subvert a main mission. Make sure you save before though, since there's an achievement for saving all your buddies so you don't wanna lose one.

Last edited by DemonI81; 10-29-2008 at 05:23 PM.
DemonI81 is offline   Reply With Quote