View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 12:03 AM   #71
lip splitter

Lip splitter's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by osea101 View Post
I can tell you're not a fan of the franchise or you wouldn't spout this nonsense. Anyone who's ever played 1 and/or 2 will definitely not rush this game. Part of the immersive role playing experience is to play different characters. For example, right now I am playing my favorite cultural stereotype: an asian guy with glasses who has high intelligence and is good with computers. Next playthrough I look forward to being a very charismatic black guy who is good at hitting and chatting up the ladies. Lastly, I will enjoy playing an Eastern European guy who is into drugs and crime. That's easily 3 enjoyable playthroughs but I can understand if some of you are rushed for GoW2, F3 is likely my only purchase for months to come.

Moreover, [rant on] the game is so big that you're likely to miss out on some parts on your first playthrough. Why people buy/rent games just for pointless achievements is beyond me. I know very well the title of this site but that doesn't mean a guy can't be moderate about it.

Everyone plays the game there own way. You like to take your time and Tastey Cake has his way. I beleive in taking my time just as you but if I can find a loop hole like this I create another saved game and glitch the crap out of it just to get the achiements out of the way. I am glad that you are a big fan of this game but I am also a big fan of RPG and we both have different styles. The first time I will blow thru it just so I can get a handle on the game then the second time thru might take me months playing it in my free time but finding everything.

So saying "I can tell you're not a fan of the franchise or you wouldn't spout this nonsense" should not come out of anybodys mouth. I have my way and the other 18 million xbox owners have there way. I am not trying to Knock you in any way so please do not take it that way.

And back to the original thread subject, Thank you for pointing this out, I will be doing this tommorow just to get it out of the way.

lip splitter is offline   Reply With Quote