Thread: An Easy 1000?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 05:07 AM   #28
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckon Dracgon View Post
Look at my post before that one... the conversation switches from the cartoon game Open Season to the Alaskan Hunting game.

I mention how while Open Season is bad at least it's over quick unlike Cabelas. I then go into a tirade on the Alaskan Hunting game to which Pinseeker says "Amen! finishing rubbish games multiple times makes me sad!" Thus my next tirade laden post is about that aforementioned rubbish game Cabelas.

Now not to point this out in a negative way but you should read the thread thoroughly before posting. Especially if your going to correct someone.
What you should have said was "Wreckon please use one of these next time".

You should also be honored that I even wasted my time to respond to a gamesaver.

Okay man let's not be so hard on the guy. He was clearly trying to clear up what game was being talked about. When you get into a post, it starts at the last post made. The guy was simply scrolling up reading about what people said, so he didnt see what you had said before it. He wasn't trying to be rude, which he clearly stated, he was just tryin to be a part of the community and help. No hard feelings to that guy! We are all friends!
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote