View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 12:48 AM   #2
kornfan2007

Kornfan2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Donator - Level 4
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The Basics 10 Complete one of the missions you receive in the mission log.

Complete any mission you are given. Press to get to the Map screen and then you can view missions by pressing .

What's a Speed Limit? 20 Win 15 dynamic freeway races.

Drive around the freeway and flash any drivers (press ) that have the race sign above them. Win 15 of these to unlock this.

Streaker 20 Win 5 races in a row offline.

Any races counts. Each stage of a series race will count towards this. You can not restart any races to get this.

Winning With Less 20 Win 10 races on a motorcycle.

You can unlock a motorbike for sale after a few races. It costs $14,000 and is purchased from the Garage

Go on Green 20 Win 15 Red Light Races.

Throughout play you will find racers with the lights as their sign. These are red light races. Flash them (press ) to start. Win 15 to unlock this

Destroyer of Worlds 20 Successfully destroy 15 opponent vehicles using the Payback vehicle at the Beaches garage.

Going through the missions you will get a mission called "Lifes a beach". This mission unlocks Payback missions. Destroy 15 cars to get this.

Here for a Pickup 20 Successfully deliver 15 vehicles out of the Hollywood garage.

You will unlock a mission to deliver 5 cars. It starts from a car in the Hollywood Garage car park. Each time you deliver a car you can continue doing so until 15 have been delivered

Father Time 30 Completely unlock a time trial by completing all 3 missions.

Progress through the missions to unlock the time trial races. Each one has 3 parts to complete which you will get as new missions when available. Do them all to get this. Recommend finishing each one close to the time you need to beat. Keeps the next time to beat down a little I suspect

Uncle Time 20 Finish the first mission for each of the 4 time trials.

Progress through the missions to unlock the time trial races. Complete each one as it is available and once part 1 of the 4th time trial race is complete you will get this.

Competitive Glory 20 Win each of the 4 tournaments at least one time.

The 4 tournaments are Beaches, Downtown, Hills, and Hollywood. Play through the missions until you unlock one of these. Once done you should get the next tournament mission. Play through all 4 winning them to get this

It's How You Play The Game 30 Finish 300 offline races. Winning is not required.

Enter any races you want and finish them. These can be arcade (selected through the start menu) or races in the city.

The Winner 30 Win 180 offline races.

Enter any races you want and win them. These can be arcade (selected through the start menu) or races in the city.

Rags To Riches 30 Have $1 million dollars in the bank while playing in Los Angeles.

As the achievement says you have to have $1 million dollars in the bank. Once you have a good car/bike to win with just start saving. Any races including online and arcade will earn you money. Would recommend doing other missions and achievements which will earn you the money over time.

Have Car, Will Travel 30 Drive a total of 5,000 miles, including any miles driven online or offline.

This will accumulate over time. Useful post on a way to obtain this without playing:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=107126

Getting Off the Bench 10 Enter an online cruise and join a proposed race.

Pause () and go right to modes. Select Xbox live and then quick cruise. When someone else starts a race accept to get this.

Who Made This? 10 Enter a Race Editor Race online.

Someone else has to make a track and propose a race in cruise mode. Accept to get this

Saving Los Angeles 10 Enter the Race Editor, create a race, and then save it.

Pause () and go to Modes menu. Select Race Editor. Select create race. press to zoom out. Press to place the start and end points. Once these are placed press and save the track

Paparazzi 10 Save 16 photos to your photo album.

Pause () and move the . This will take you into photo mode. Take 16 pics and save them to each slot of the album. Once all 16 slots are filled you will unlock this

T-Mobile myFaves 10 Join an online game with 5 of your friends. Stay Connected with MyFaves from T-Mobile.

Pause () and go right to the Modes section, select Xbox Live and then Quick Cruise. Then invite 5 friends so there are 6 of you overall. If you do not have enough on the friend request everyone that joins. I got it when the 6th player joined, but they were already a friend. If you add them once they joined the start a race and it will unlock

Turn in the Work 10 Submit a vehicle to Rate My Ride.

Pause(), go right to the modes menu and select Xbox Live. Select Rate my ride. You will be asked if you want to enter a vehicle. Once submitted you will unlock it.

Everyone's a Critic 20 Rate 25 rides online.

Pause(), go right to the modes menu and select Xbox Live. Select Rate my ride. Select Rate Rides and rate 25 with whatever value you want and this will unlock.

RIP mygamercard.net - My avatar is the tattoo on my back

Last edited by kornfan2007; 03-27-2009 at 01:13 PM.
kornfan2007 is offline   Reply With Quote