View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 02:16 PM   #4
kornfan2007

Kornfan2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Donator - Level 4
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
DLC Achievements

DLC Achievements:

Goin' South 10 Meet the South Central Mechanic.

Perform an action such as a race or purchasing a new car and you should shortly get a call from Karol. Once you get to his new garage you will get this

South Central Test Drive 10 Take 1 South Central vehicle out for a test drive.

Go into your garage and select the "Vehicle Showroom". Find one of the new vehicles. Look for SUVs or Low Riders and then press . This will then unlock

Big Ballin' 20 Win 10 races in an SUV.

Win 10 races in an SUV. Each win in part of a series counts as 1 towards this. Arcade race also count

Low Ballin' 20 Win 10 races in a Low Rider.

Win 10 races in a Low Rider. Each win in part of a series counts as 1 towards this. Arcade race also count

Sign Here 20 Complete 10 deliveries in South Central.

You will get a mission named "South Central Delivery" which allows you to perform deliveries. Complete 10 of these to unlock this

Easier than the Hills 20 Complete the South Central tournament.

After doing a few missions you will get offered the tournament. Win this for the achievement. Not too hard. I used an SUV and won

Money for nothing 20 Complete the South Central Wager Mission.

This mission is named "Making Money". It opens a few missions into SC. Win enough wagers to make the $5000 required to unlock this

Brother Time 20 Complete the 3 missions for the South Central time trial.

3 missions: South Central Time Trial, Let's Do This, How We Do It. Do each as soon as you can so the next comes quicker. Try not to finish too quick so the next time is easier to beat

Been there, Done that 50 Finish the South Central career.

I completed 15 missions to unlock this. The final 2 missions are related to a character named Raymond. Once you finish those you will get this.

GOOOOAAAAALLLLL!!!!! 60 Finish all South Central Goal Attacks.

27 races in total. Pause and press right to the modes tab. Select Goal Attack. Each consists of 4 goals. Finish 1st, Finish with less than 25% damage, Finish in X time, and Do all of these tasks in one race. List found at the following page:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=120809

RIP mygamercard.net - My avatar is the tattoo on my back

Last edited by kornfan2007; 03-27-2009 at 10:51 PM.
kornfan2007 is offline   Reply With Quote