Originally Posted by DarchAmonNagar
Do you have to get all the cell phones and power weapons on one play through or can you go back and just get the ones you missed after completing the game?
You can go back, but for the weapons, I believe you have to get them and complete to a checkpoint so it can save it.. But the Cell phones you can pick up & quit.
Now, my question is WHERE THE HELL ARE THE SATELLITE DISHES?!
Ugh, I hate typing in caps, but I want to get my frustration out..
I have tried this over and over & NOTHING..
First time I missed the 5th dish.. Then I went back and saw it & got it, but nothing..
So, I just want to double check where they are..
1. At the start of the level, in the main street at the first fight. Top of the building on LEFT side.
2. After leaving the room with the lady and special weapon, you go up the first few steps, turn around and when facing the room you exited, on the LEFT side.
3. Follow up the steps & before jumping, on top of the building on the LEFT side.
4. Still at the top of the steps, right across on a big building, comepletely noticable, slight LEFT side of where you are standing.
5. On a building a bit far, on the RIGHT side.
6. Slight RIGHT side of where you are standing or can be done after you jump.
7. After you exit the buidling, before jumping on the bus, on the LEFT side from the doorway.
Now, how come I can't get this achievement to unlock?