View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #4
Asturgis
Gundam Meister
 
Asturgis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: La Baule, France.
Posts: 1,308

Asturgis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Please man don't tell me I screwed up before BR70, because it is true that before that I tried to link as much monsters as possible. Damn, this is messed up, it is said everywhere that you have to link like crazy to get the best items and capture monsters to split them. So I did... There is no way in Hell I am doing this game twice and putting with another 80 hours of "Come on out !" that make me want to kill someone

Even if I linked a lot before BR70, I didn't all the time and it couldn't be responsible for this huge gap in HP, could it ?

I don't get it, really... I haven't find anything hard up to now, and was surprised people said it was hard, but I have half the stats of some guys and now it is becoming hard. My fight against the Magick Idol at the end of Yuniver's quest lasted for 40 minutes...

For the Weapon Arts, trust me I look at the list every time I save lol Especially since I grind while watching 24

EDIT for Ardorius : man, I live only for those two 200G achieves right now. If you're telling me right here right now I have no way of beating the Fallen and the AC with my stats, and I need to restart a game, there are 20% chances I will start again and not continue to waste my time, and 80% chances I will never play this game again. Learning you can't have half the achieves after 80+ hours is messed up. I seriously wish the B and C teams at Square-Enix and Tri-Ace that committed this game and Infinite Undiscovery were hired at a McDonald's instead of in the game industry.
__________________

Last edited by Asturgis; 01-15-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Asturgis is offline   Reply With Quote