View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #79
Buttcheeks

TrX Cheeks's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gears of War Annex Challenge Winners   Gears of War Tournament Winners   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlg420 View Post
I am pretty sure that the Raam me and my buddy are trying to kill on insane went to Barry Bonds' house and "unknowing" took some roids or something. We have tried just about every way to kill the bastard and he will not go down. My buddy would torque bow him and switch to the lancer while I am sniping the hell out of him. We have tried both having lancers. We have tried one guy book it down the the mounted gun and blast him until chomped on by the Kryll. We tried to kill him for 8 hours and finally gave up. I am pretty sure I don't suck as bad as Daam makes me feel. Just a rant, thank you.
Just make sure whoever has the tourque bow has full ammo in it and whichever one of you doesn't have the tourque take the sniper rifle. Then when you shoot him with the tourque to get the Kryll off of him keep sticking him with it while the other guy snipes. The tourque will do a huge amount of damage to him even on insane. It took my friend and i about 3 tries to finally kill him. Also make sure you snipe him in the head if possible.
Buttcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote