Thread: Medals
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 12:48 AM   #62
Jonman

Spiffing Wotwot's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rlp3nc1l View Post
After getting back into this game, in over a year, ill help others out too.
information is found from within this thread. these medals can be obtained on the following minimum difficulties:

guide:
achieved on easy
achieved on normal
achieved on hard
achieved on expert
achieved on ace of aces

BRONZE ACE - Awarded for destroying 300 enemies
SILVER ACE - Awarded for destroying 1500 enemies
GOLD ACE - Awarded for destroying 3000 enemies
BRONZE MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 10 enemy aircraft with the machine gun
SILVER MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 50 enemy Aircraft with the machine gun.
GOLD MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 200 enemy aircraft with the machine gun.
NEEDLE'S EYE - Awarded for performing 10 consecutive landings amidst the heat of battle
NIGHT OWL - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Attacker type aircraft.
RAGING FALCON - Awarded for clearing Campeign Mode using only Fighter type aircraft
BLAZING GRIFFIN - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Multirole type aircraft.
GUARDIAN - Awarded for keeping one's wingman on the field of battle through vigilant protection.
QUICKSILVER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode in record time.(faster then 2:15:00)
SHARPSHOOTER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only the machine gun.
LEGENDARY ACE - Awarded only to a true Ace for clearing Campaign Mode with zero damage.
BRONZE STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Normal with an S rank.
SILVER STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Hard with an S rank.
GOLD STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Expert with an S rank.
PLATINUM STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Ace with an S rank.

So, does this mean that to get the Platinum Star, I need to buy all the Ace of Aces DLC levels? They're crazy expensive at 350 space-bucks each.

And also, does this mean that in order to get the 'All Medals' acheivement, I have to get the Platinum Star, so again, I have to buy the DLC to get it?
Jonman is offline   Reply With Quote