View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
BLQQDCQRE

MyRawGamerScore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Wink Easy way to unlock the 'Survivor Achievement'.

Ok well this is the way I did it. This is my second account and had to redew all my arcades. I did this the same way I did it on my old account. Ok well when the game starts get on foot. Battle all the way though the level till you get to the spider. * DO NOT GO IN THE LAIR *. When you get to the spider. Go on foot till and shoot all the spiders comming out of the ground. Their will be TONS AND TONS of little spiders. KILL THEM. Do this for about 10 or 15 minutes. You will also notice that the points for killing the spiders stopped adding up. KEEP KILLING. From there on, if you made it up to the spider with out dying, you will have 6 lives! Keep going till you get to the last boss of the level. OR till you have one life left. KILL the boss with your car. When your done! WALLA . Achievement unlocked.

I tested this on another account r8ping the game as good as I did for the survivor achievement, I went in the lair this time. DID everything I was supposed to do. No achievement. So maybe thats where everybody is running into their problems. Hope this helps. later
BLQQDCQRE is offline   Reply With Quote