View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 04:35 AM   #2

G315T's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Getting to 950 in this isn't hard or time consuming.... getting that last 50 points is a grind.

I haven't played DW6 in a while, but here's what I said when I wrote the achievement guide:

"It is not a difficult achievement, it is a time consuming one. Allow me to break it down. There are 41 characters, who need a total of 2009 levels gained for this achievement. Let's assume, that doing the other 950 achievement points you got 4 characters to level 50 and 20 characters to level 20, which knocks 576 off the total needed. This leaves 1433 levels to gain. Let's assume you're using two controllers. Let's assume an average of two levels gained, per character, per scenario. Let's say you can complete a scenario (Loading screens, prep, fighting) every 5 minutes. 12 scenarios an hour, makes 48 levels an hour. Doing the math, this leaves you at just under 30 hours of grinding levels at absolute maximum efficiency. Doing 360 Castle He Fei speed runs in a row is not something one will likely be able to manage without severe psychological trauma."

You've got 1000 in Orochi 2... decide for yourself which sounds worse.

Quid quid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Killing with a vehicle mounted gun is nothing, doing it while airborne is impressive, but upside down while airborne? F***, THAT's an achievement!
G315T is offline   Reply With Quote