View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 09:19 AM   #58
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thank You So Much,

This guide was fantastic, and for your FIRST guide ever, I am VERY impressed. I obtained the full 1K in less that 6 hours or so and this guide was the root cause for that.

Also Big Thanks to whomever figured out all the different glitches/cheats that still allowed achievements to unlock even though the cheats were enabled. That was awesome. It made an already awesome game even more bad ass once you had unlimited ammo and adrenaline.

Like many others by now I also can confirm that if done correctly the glitch with the cheat codes works, and still allows you to unlock your achievements.

Ohh, here is a tip that worked for me on the "kill XXX on Killer Difficulty" Pick the level that the boss is in that you need to kill for the achievement, ENABLE your cheats, and then allow yourself to die, once you reload the last checkpoint the cheat emblem icon will not be there but they still will be active. I dont know if this is just how my game glitched out but I was able to repeat it for all the achievements that required me to kill a BOSS on Killer difficulty.