View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 05:08 PM   #2
BTHR Zero X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to BTHR Zero X Send a message via MSN to BTHR Zero X Send a message via Yahoo to BTHR Zero X

BTHR Zero X's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
S-Panel Achievements
These might have been the longest running achievement secret in Xbox 360 history! For months and months no one could unlock them and e-mails to Hudson went unanswered. But eventually people figured them out and now they are public knowledge, thanks to the magic of the internet!
All can be obtained in single player by doing certain criteria. They are a bit weird to explain but I'll try my best.
Secret Panel 1
You have obtained Secret Panel "B."
Explode two power-ups at once with bomb fire. Can be done on any level.This is what to look for on the stage when unlocked (thank you to Kaens for this image)

Secret Panel 2
You have obtained the "Bomberman?" Secret Panel.
Break all soft blocks without killing enemies. Can only be done in level 1 and every multiple of 8 afterwards. Meaning levels 1, 9, 17, etc.This is what to look for on the stage when unlocked (thank you to Kaens for this image)

Secret Panel 3
You have obtained the "Diggerman?" Secret Panel.
Do not use any bombs for the first two minutes of play. You may move around and run away from enemies. Can only be done in level 2 and every multiple of 8 afterwards. Meaning levels 2, 10, 18, etc.This is what to look for on the stage when unlocked (thank you to Kaens for this image)

Secret Panel 4
You have obtained the "16-Shot" Secret Panel.
Explode 16 bombs in a chain reaction with one minute left in the level. Cannot use line bomb. Can only be done in level 3 and every multiple of 8 afterwards. Meaning levels 3, 11, 19, etc.This is what to look for on the stage when unlocked (thank you to Kaens for this image)

Secret Panel 5
You have obtained the "Uhi-Uhi" Secret Panel.
Do not move from starting position for 1 minute. Can only be done in level 4 and every multiple of 8 afterwards. Meaning levels 4, 12, 20, etc.This is what to look for on the stage when unlocked (thank you to Kaens for this image)

Special Achievements
Obtain these easily by forfilling certain criteria..
Special 1
You have won without obtaining any Power Up Panels.
I was able to do it on my first online match. Sometimes your opponent will kill themselves immediately by accident. It happens!. Avoid power-ups by exploding them with bombs.
Special 2
You have played with both male and female frames.
You have to play both male and female Bomberman avatars at some point for this one.
Special 3
You have played using all of the characters.
You have to play both gender and all the color variations of each Bomberman avatar.

Joke Achievements
Here are some achievements that were originally designed for you to avoid, but since they give you 5 points each, many people don't mind getting them.
Pressure Block 100
You have been crushed to death 100 times by pressure blocks.
Simple enough, just get killed by pressure blocks while online.
Self 100
You have died 100 times to bombs you set.
Explode yourself with your own bomb for this one. Anyone who plays enough will obtain it eventually.
Draw 100
You have died 100 times to time-up draws.
Don't be fooled by the name of this one, you will not get the achievement by drawing matches. You actually need a time-up draw, which are rare because the only way to get a time-up is to play a room without pressure blocks. Battles without pressure blocks can be very long, tedious matches.. so many people opt not to create rooms that way.
If you do create a room without pressure blocks, wait until the timer reaches zero in the room and a voice will say "Time's Up!" then the match will restart. Do this 100 times for the achievement.

I WILL SAY I DID NOT WRITE THIS BUT I HAVE THE PERMISSION ON THE PERSON WHO DID ( G.T. BANSTYLE ) I HAVE TESTED NEARLY ALL OF THESE AND THEY DO WORK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION MESSAGE MY TAG
AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO ( G.T. Kaens ) FOR THE IMAGE'S ON THE SECRET PANEL'S
This guide was written by BANSTYLE and Edited with permisson by BTHR Zero X
with image content from www.xbox360achivments.org and other image content
submitted by Keans Thanks to everyone for their help

Last edited by BTHR Zero X; 06-01-2008 at 11:09 AM. Reason: finishing off the guide
BTHR Zero X is offline   Reply With Quote