View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 03:41 AM   #2
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toeclicker View Post
I dont usually ask for help as you can see by my number of posts but this is driving me crazy!! I am unable to use morphine. I push X as hard as i can, ive switched controllers, bought new controller, and switched game to my old xbox and it never lets me use my morphine. I dont even get any onscreen tips about morphine. Anybody have any insight for me please!?
This may sound really stupid but if you have completed the first level you should know how to use it.

Anyhow, if you don't have a syringe next to your health in the bottom left of the screen you don't have any. If you have a dark grey syringe you have no morphine but have picked some up at some point. If you have morphine the syringe will show up white. Hitting X will only do anything if you have a white syringe as that indicates you have some in your inventory to use.

If your still wondering you pick morphine up like any other collectable i hope this helps out your issue though.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote