View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #72
Ninja Fox

PrimordialPt's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasidodoJr View Post
I've double-checked Fizz, and on Miss Merciless on Chapter 8, you must alert the SS Officer in the last area and be spotted out in the open by him. That's the only way he blows his whistle, and the only way the final 2 guards will spawn into the area. Just firing off a rifle shot or whistling will not get the job done. I reiterate, he must clearly spot you and blow his whistle.
Fizzmatix, he's right. To make the last two come out, the Storm Leader must blow his whistle. If you simply shoot a rifle or make him see a dead body, but you remain hidden, then he wouldn't blow the whistle. The only way is to have yourself get spotted (your health should have a red outline indicating that someone has spotted you).
Quote:
For the last area once the guards have started to look for you the last two guards will come out of the prison. If you want to avoid being shot I have found going back under the wall to the other side and waiting while they go back to their posts. Once you head back under the other guards will be floating around so you can get all 5 kills in this area.
Should be replaced to "For the last area once the guards have spotted you the last two guards will come out of the prison. If you want to avoid being shot I have found going back under the wall to the other side and waiting while they go back to their posts. Once you head back under the other guards will be floating around so you can get all 5 kills in this area."

Last edited by Ninja Fox; 05-07-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Ninja Fox is offline   Reply With Quote