View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 12:50 AM   #48
mrbonelly

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I can't find the last Leatherwing...grrr

I've ran through the entire map about 5 times, spent about 3hrs on this and still can't figure out what i'm missing. I make sure that I don't die and the game saves,
List:
1. Front entrance of the mansion - got it
2. Mansion into forest road, on the first bridge - got it
3. The first quarry road sign towards goblin camp. - got it
4. Small fuse house before the goblin camp - got it
5. Midway on the cliff to the large fuse house - got it, but noticed that it sometimes isn't there, on the U shaped cliff area

6. Quarry lamp tree, shoot the lamp - got them all
7. Deep woods, oak tree folk area - got it
8. Cave, from the oak tree folk - got it, you can't miss it
9. Tunnel below cellar, near the U-shaped "hidden path" - got it
10. Outside of the mansion between the garage and bushes to the left of garage. You might need to throw a faerie fruit to get him to come out. - i think i got it, but doesn't really show up all the time, you see a will o wisp all the time though..

Also, the site's guide says:
6. See location of Will O' The Wisps Sprite 6. From that spot head to the left and go along the path to find this one in the wide open.

This is a totally different sprite making it 11 total? or is this a mistake?, if i head left I end up by the cave with the Knocker, and if you keep going you end up by where you break the wood planks for treasures... the opposite way goes up the cliff where you just came from...

Last edited by mrbonelly; 06-08-2009 at 12:53 AM.
mrbonelly is offline   Reply With Quote