View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 12:39 PM   #286
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
Great guide, but I am still having some trouble.
I just started playing UT3 again after a year since now this achievement seems to work.
And on Arsenal everything was still going fine, I collected everything,following this guide and the message that I had picked up all items on this map showed up.
Now I went on with Biohazard and CarbonFire and on both of them I followed the guide exactly but this text message didn't show up.Especially on Biohazard it's pretty easy to make sure that you've picked up everything(6 vials on the lower level,a shield belt,3 vials leading to berserk and the berserk itself).
I did made some cahnges in the settings,including switching character,could that affect this whole thing?

Edit,sorry,guess that isn't so bad, that text box didn't show up, but in the "game" tab of the pause menu it says "All Powerups found!"
Thanks again for all the work that certainly went into this guide.
Plus, on Deck the message saying I've picked up all powerups appearded again.

Edit2:
I've found now that it already said "All Powerups found!" in the pause menu before I had picked up all items listed in the guide.
I can only guess(and hope) that this is because I already attempted this achievement at a time when it wasn't clear what was necessary to pick up and everything I picked up then still counts(and that's why the text box doesn't show up on some maps,because I was already done there).

Last edited by BullZeye; 07-01-2009 at 01:09 PM.
BullZeye is offline   Reply With Quote