View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 07:49 AM   #23
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummy View Post
I have no idea how you people pull of those cool combo's without the meter underneath, I have no way to time them, no idea what the hell to do.

For me, these stupid cool combos have completely ruined an otherwise very pleasing gaming experience.
Hey Grummy!

Sorry to hear that cool combos are giving you grief... they caused me pain too. I posted a little tip for cool combos here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=152496

The above is useful for the Rampaging Baneful Blood achievement.

As for Cool Combo Master, as Dracthor pointed out, there is no need to use actual cool combos on that one... Saki's B attack (for some reason) counts as one. To pull it off, hit B, B, X. Try it in practice mode first. Note that it will not work on normal enemies... I spent ages trying to practice it on a normal zombie! Practice it against the same sort of enemy that appears at the end of level 1 and 15 (cannot remmeber what they are called now, sorry!). Also, you must be behind your target. Level 15 is the best place to do it for real. Just run past all of the regular enemies, then go for the bosses using only the B attack. Just make sure that you are *behind* the boss, else it will not work.

Hope this all helps, and the best of luck to you!

Many thanks to UK Dennis for this wonderful sig!

Last edited by Ooyah; 07-28-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Extra info
Ooyah is offline   Reply With Quote