There are no propaganda items to be collected in chapter 4.
Chapter 1: Welcome to Delta (2)
- The Eagle Newspaper
- Ambulance Driver's Log
1. Once you start your training you will come to a gate and have to perform a few basic tactics. On the floor in front of the gate you will find a news paper.
2. After you exit the parking garage you will be facing towards a building, run up to the open doorway and look to your left. In front of the desk you will find a scrap of paper on the floor which will be your second collectible.
Chapter 2: Desperation (5)
- Doctor's Journal
- Jacinto Medical Center File
- COG Letterhead
- COG Proclamation
- COG Tag, CSID:085144-MJ3V5-PB
1. Shortly after you enter the hospital you will meet up with Tai. Follow him through the hospital until you get to the balcony area. This is where you will blow up the explosive tanks to kill the small group of locust. Head straight forward and follow the path around, this will take you to the left side of the balcony. Look for a room on your left hand side with a sick civilian.
2. Carry on the path you need to go and head downstairs, you can either follow Tai or Dom or take your own path it doesn't matter which. You will come to a room which has a reception/nurses station. You can't miss it as it's in the middle of the room, you will find the collectible on the floor in the middle of the desks.
3. You will soon come to a courtyard which you need to fight your way across. Clean up and head through to the second wing of the building. As soon as you enter turn left and follow the corridor around, look out for a set of double doors which take you into the kitchen. Just to the left of these doors you will see another blue door on the floor. You will find the letterhead on the floor in this small office on your left hand side.
4. Just after the kitchen you will see a cut scene where a helicoper crashes through the celing. Good going until you enter the next big room. As soon as you enter turn right and walk around the balcony. You will find the Proclamation on the floor next to an ammo crate.
5. After you run into Carmine hiding in the doorway you will exit out into battle in the street. As soon as you exit turn right and look behind the pillar attached to the building to find the COG Tag.
Chapter 3: Rolling Thunder (2)
- Grindlift Notice
- Munitions Requisition Form
1. As soon as you start the chapter you will find this poster if you turn 180 degrees and look on the drill arm mount.
2. As soon as you stop and jump off "Betty" while Dizzy performs repairs turn to your left and head towards the overturned car.
Chapter 5: Roadblocks (4)
- Jacinto Sentinel Newspaper
- Memorial Inscription
- Truck Driver's Note
- COG Tag, CSID:595506-GK8C6-9A
1. As soon as you start the chapter kick through the door on the left hand side and jump over the counter, turn to your right and head upstairs, the newspaper is in the middle of the room on the floor.
2. As you press on to kill the tickers you will follow a back alley around a house and cut through a fence. As soon as you go past the sandbags you will see building with a tall tower. Turn right in front of the building and look for a memorial COG cross.
3. Once you have dealt with all the Nemesis head into the gas station and go straight into the backroom. You will find the drivers note on the floor.
4. Follow the tunnel until you get to the blockade of cars. Instead of exiting up the first set of stairs enter a doorway just before the stairs on the left side. This can be easily missed if your not paying attention.