View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 02:34 AM   #98
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZERATUL PL View Post
Game is officially glitched... I'm getting the message that I'm missing 1 secret, and apparantelly chapter six tells me that I found 11 out of 12... we'll I ran through entire chapter doing all side missions and visited all of the places and it looks like I got all of that. F@CK!!
It isn't glitched, plenty of people have unlocked it and i have unlocked the achievement twice on two different accounts without any issues. Your probably reading it wrong, you found 11 of 12 with one brother and picked up one poster with the other brother. Check swaggers image guide thing for a list of the things you missed or didn't miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAS View Post
This may be a silly question but I would appreciate any answers.

Is there a way to work out on what chapter you have missed a secret? I have found 87/89 thanks to this guide, but cannot work out which ones I have missed.

Please tell me I dont have to go all the way through the game again to find the missing two.?.?
Same as above use swaggers guide to find out what you missed.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote