View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #9
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well I always have at least one Tool album on the listen. My default Tool album is always "Lateralus". I seriously can not get too much of this album. The title track is my favorite Tool song and would definitely place in my top 5 all time. Disposition/Reflection duology is a fantastic listen, great sound with some eerie lyrics.

I jut recently picked up the new Modest Mouse album "No one's first and you're next" so it has been on the listen for the last week or so. Love Modest Mouse and this is a b-sides album of their last 2 disks so I of course already love it. Satellite Skin and Guilty Cocker Spanials are both fantastic songs from this album

As well I have been listening to a lot of Kyuss again lately. Mostly "...And the circus leaves town" because it is such a seriously great album. I miss Kyuss. I mean I still love Queens of the Stone Age but it just isn't the same. John Garcia has such a Rockers voice. I am looking forward to seeing or more acurately, listening to Them Crooked Vultures which has Josh Homme (Kyuss, QotSA), Dave Grohl (Nirvana, Foo Fighters), And John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin) when it comes out.
One inch man, Phototropic, Tangy Zizzle, El Rodeo, Spaceship Landing, Catamaran, the list goes on, "...and the circus leaves town" is such a good album. If you have never listened to Kyuss and like rock music in the tone of Black Sabbath and Fu Manchu then you must give this album a try.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote