View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 06:33 AM   #19
ApochWeiss

Send a message via AIM to ApochWeiss

Apoch x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I'm listening to pretty much the entire DARK TRANQUILLITY full length discography, except Skydancer (I don't own it) and Fiction (thought it was terrible). Just picked up Projector yesterday and wow, so much different back then...

Anyhow...

Also rockin' my top 3 (thusfar) of '09

#1) Amorphis: Skyforger
#2) Gwar: Lust In Space
#3) Alestorm: Black Sails At Midnight (VERY close between those two)

I also picked up this bad boy yesterday along with DT: Projector!

I've heard the 1st track on it many a damn time though, so I hope this one is as fun as their other releases.

I'd youtube for you guys but no flash on the computer I'm using. Just check out the links I provided and search the bands on youtube. I'm listening to a lot more but these are what go in and out of the play most often at the moment.

However, I MUST recomend the track "Where Is Zog?" by Gwar. It's amazing, and the ending antics will leave you in stitches. I catch myself walking around and, in a rough, domewhat powerful, fucked up voice shout "You're windshield needs a squeejie!!!" (however the word is spelled. squeegee? I dunno)

Now with film and game reviews (just for fun)!

Last edited by ApochWeiss; 08-26-2009 at 06:56 AM.
ApochWeiss is offline   Reply With Quote