View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 01:44 PM   #391
Gatsu

Shin Gatsurai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TentacleMayor View Post
A question to experienced achievement hunters... I want to get all the points from Far Cry 2 and realise it could take a long time... considering how many players are on multiplayer, is it going to be particularly hard finding people to play with and to get the achievements?
Let's put it this way:

On the multiplayer you will find ranked matches being played but not many at the same time, teamstacking i.e - Mostly ppl over rank 15 on 1 side w/ mostly ppl under rank 10 on the other which translates as seasoned veterans w/ good guns & upgrades V greenhorns w/ suckage weapons & no upgrades.

If you're in the latter it's gonna be tough to get the all weapons upgrades achievement & level 30 achievement.

Another thing, some times when you play the host is a tool, he will sit there for 10 minutes before even starting a match when everyone wants to play. yeah you will probably spend more time in the lobby w/ ppl voting on constant team shuffling & map changing than actually playing the match.

Hosts that will ban you just because they can.

It's a real headache, your best bet is to get some ppl to boost w/ & start there, get your weapons upgraded like this then hit up ranked as you'll be on a level playing field w/ the high rankers once you have the accuracy & ammo upgrades on your most used weapons & well do the same on the weapons you'll never use as some weapons just plain suck.

BTW, finding a room w/ ppl that you wanna boost w/ is easy as pie.

P.S - If you want to boost, send a message to my account on xbox.com or whatever.
Gatsu is offline   Reply With Quote